Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
My research screen is still not working. I guess, it's the end for me. It was a great game though, but I'll try on a different phone and see if it works.
Hmm, are you sure you're running the 0.0672 version? And not an unofficial Android port or something? And that's a bummer if you can't get it to work...

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
New devlog / dev diary is out in case anyone is interested. You can read it on any of the following platforms:
Patreon:
SubscribeStar:
Itch.io:
cd banner.png

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Adding the inevitable whine about allowing work and real life to get in the way writing this game 24/7, to see if it saves anyone else saying the same thing later ...
Doubtful. People who whine about the dev's lack of progress, seems to have PLENTY of time to whine about it, and never miss a chance to do so.

Reactions: Enot1964

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Jump straight to version 0.072! Good luck to the developer and wish to catch as many bugs as possible before the official release! Honestly, only one issue bothers me - compatibility of saves from the previous version.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Jump straight to version 0.072! Good luck to the developer and wish to catch as many bugs as possible before the official release! Honestly, only one issue bothers me - compatibility of saves from the previous version.
Dude pace yourself lol. There's many many years to go before 1.0 on this puppy.

I just tried it again (I think the last time I tried it was maybe 1.5 years ago?) Honestly, it feels like it moved very little in that time frame. It's still loaded with messages advising the player that content is not available yet. When you run the actual sex club, 99% of the time it just plays one of a couple of stock generic events where you pick a dumb choice and get like 1 extra point.

It feels like a an early alpha and we are... Idk I think over 2 years in since release at this point?

I think there's a grand total of like a few hours of stuff in here at best, spaced out artificially by a fuckton of repetitive grinding that doesn't really feel that fun or rewarding. IDK there could be more buried in there? But I have no motivation to keep slogging through the same retarded prompts over and over and over and over again just to try to see if there is an interesting scene buried somewhere that I haven't encountered yet.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019

I just tried it again (I think the last time I tried it was maybe 1.5 years ago?) Honestly, it feels like it moved very little in that time frame. It's still loaded with messages advising the player that content is not available yet. When you run the actual sex club, 99% of the time it just plays one of a couple of stock generic events where you pick a dumb choice and get like 1 extra point.

It feels like a an early alpha and we are... Idk I think over 2 years in since release at this point?

I think there's a grand total of like a few hours of stuff in here at best, spaced out artificially by a fuckton of repetitive grinding that doesn't really feel that fun or rewarding. IDK there could be more buried in there? But I have no motivation to keep slogging through the same retarded prompts over and over and over and over again just to try to see if there is an interesting scene buried somewhere that I haven't encountered yet.
I've played this game from scratch 4 times in the last year, and I can very well appreciate the changes (positive) that have appeared in it. The game is still small, but Bright Past because of incompatibility of saves (in the final stage of development!) I also had to replay. Spent about 60 hours. Do I regret the time spent? No, I don't.
I remember when I was waiting for new releases of Mystwood Manor and often had to replay the game from the beginning. That's okay with me. Besides, there is no monstrous, pointless grind here. Have you ever played Foot of the Mountain? :)
And let me decide how to deal with a project I like. For example, I don't understand how you can like games based on HS or HS2 graphics, but you like them. You're welcome. I like something else, everyone has their own tastes.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I figured the changes to be substantial enough to skip a few numbers, heh. And I'm working hard to keep the saves compatible - so far so good in my tests at least.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
because of incompatibility of saves (in the final stage of development!) I also had to replay. Spent about 60 hours.
Maybe a little more patience before you start replaying from scratch would do you good. So far, I've never encounted (in this game) an issue with a save file that wasn't fixed a few days later through a hotfix from the dev. I've played from scratch a few times, but only to encounter exactly the same issue again. An issue that was fixed through a hotfix a couple of days later.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022

I just tried it again (I think the last time I tried it was maybe 1.5 years ago?) Honestly, it feels like it moved very little in that time frame.

If you want more pace, you should help the dev. get more subscribers so he can skip his day job and do this full time. Otherwise. Stop bitching about lack of pace in game you get for free.

Well. If you don't like that, feel free to find another game. The dev. has made it clear MANY times that he likes games where it take a little effort to be rewarded. Things that you and I call grind. Since it's his game, there will of course be grind no matter whether you and I like it or not.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021

Oh wow, it has been almost two years. Time sure flies... :coffee: :unsure:

And grand total of few hours sounds about right if you skip reading everything. It currently takes a couple of hours for me to fully test the game, and I really do skip everything just to see if I can find places where the game might glitch or crash. Otherwise it should take quite a bit more unless you're a quick reader.

But yeah, I get the frustration. I'd love to see this baby finished as well...but, as people said, it's a hobby for me and not a job. I'm working on it as much as I can, but honestly doing it full time would be great. And maybe having 1-2 people helping with renders or writing to really make some good steady progress with frequent updates. Too bad that doesn't seem too likely as of yet :HideThePain: I don't like driving people away, but yeah, if this rubs you the wrong way, I understand why, but also there are tons of other games on this site to try out. There's bound to be a hidden gem somewhere in there, heh. Personally, I will always recommend Pale Carnations - that's a bomb of a VN.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Yorma86 any ETA on the early release hitting? I can't code for shit so I'm leaving the bug hunting to those who can but as soon as the early release hits I'll be on it :D

Reactions: Hajime

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Yorma86 any ETA on the early release hitting? I can't code for shit so I'm leaving the bug hunting to those who can but as soon as the early release hits I'll be on it :D
You don't need to know how to code, heh. People just screenshot their errors or send me their saves and I'll dig the code until I can figure out what's wrong.

But in any case, the early access will drop on Thursday by the latest!

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
But in any case, the early access will drop on Thursday by the latest!
well shit... I figured it'd release yesterday or today at the latest, joke's on me then. Now I kinda painted myself into a corner so might as well wait til thursday. No point in paying double to get it 1 day earlier. Cheers

cepaxo

Apr 1, 2021
Hi good people,
I can't understand what I have to do in dusk weekend in Bella's shop,
I just try may times every single book and any conersation but still same as befor

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
well shit... I figured it'd release yesterday or today at the latest, joke's on me then. Now I kinda painted myself into a corner so might as well wait til thursday. No point in paying double to get it 1 day earlier. Cheers
Ah, sorry about that. If nothing comes up, it might be today still, but there's the danger of some bugs still being there and tonight I won't have any time to make hotfixes for the game :HideThePain: So, tomorrow is safer, but today might still work if everything looks good enough.

Hi good people,
I can't understand what I have to do in dusk weekend in Bella's shop,
I just try may times every single book and any conersation but still same as befor
You need to read the "correct" book and then do something else or wait until night. Then Bella has moved to the Bar. If you picked the right book, she might have a surprise or two for you.

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes