MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
How did you extract the images? I tried with RPA extractor but it fails. Not really familiar with other methods.
I'm using Unren forall. Unfortunattely for some reason I can't use cut and paste in my browser at the moment, so I can't past a link. But you can search for it here by writing "unren forall" (incl. the ") in the search box. Latest version is 9.4 as far as I know.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Uhhhhh dude it's been like 2 years, the lack of content is becoming a big issue lmao
I had the same feeling, but then I scanned through all the images, and were surprised how much content I've forgotten all about. The only objection I have about this game is the quite high number of scenes that ends just before they become interesting and that even if you play so that MC is full dominant, there are several scenes where he is a sissy. But end of the day, It's the dev's game and unless you pay him full time for developing it, you are not really in a position to complain or make demands.

Reactions: Yorma86 and MikeOG

Room72

Feb 28, 2023
Not bad of a game but the grind is real....dose anyone know how to progress faster other than only 1 point every time....or does this game a have a cheat system implemented and if so does anyone know where and what the code is...cause the game us good but man again the grind....

Last edited:

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Not bad of a game but the grind is real....dose anyone know how to progress faster other than only 1 point every time....or does this game a have a cheat system implemented and if so does anyone know where and what the code is...cause the game us good but man again the grind....
Like, what are you grinding for? If you focus on the main story, the student stories and run the club on the side, I don't see why your stats or money wouldn't go up all the time. But if there's a legitimate blind spot in my game, let me know and I'll try to address it. Eventually at least :HideThePain:

I had the same feeling, but then I scanned through all the images, and were surprised how much content I've forgotten all about. The only objection I have about this game is the quite high number of scenes that ends just before they become interesting and that even if you play so that MC is full dominant, there are several scenes where he is a sissy. But end of the day, It's the dev's game and unless you pay him full time for developing it, you are not really in a position to complain or make demands.
I promise more scenes that will leave you blue balled. BUT I'll also promise more scenes that will drain those sweet balls. The Club Detention Fappening will come.

Room72

Feb 28, 2023
Does anyone know what the cheat code is for 0.0672?...cause the grind is honestly alot
Like, what are you grinding for? If you focus on the main story, the student stories and run the club on the side, I don't see why your stats or money wouldn't go up all the time. But if there's a legitimate blind spot in my game, let me know and I'll try to address it. Eventually at least :HideThePain:

I promise more scenes that will leave you blue balled. BUT I'll also promise more scenes that will drain those sweet balls. The Club Detention Fappening will come.
No i didn't explain properly by grind i just meant constantly only getting one point per interaction unless it a big character interaction is kinda off putting i know you have your reasons for this but im just saying once mybe hitting a certain number maybe get more points instead if one but definitely no more than like 3 points per interaction but then again i dont know what plans you have for the game...but that was just my 2 cents on your game not hatting cause it is fun like the court part in jens story was a surprise but fun to play

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
No i didn't explain properly by grind i just meant constantly only getting one point per interaction unless it a big character interaction is kinda off putting i know you have your reasons for this but im just saying once mybe hitting a certain number maybe get more points instead if one but definitely no more than like 3 points per interaction but then again i dont know what plans you have for the game...but that was just my 2 cents on your game not hatting cause it is fun like the court part in jens story was a surprise but fun to play
Sure, it might seem low, but most of the stat checks are currently also pretty low, so it should match the pace you're going. Well, I say it should, but it being a sandbox of course makes it pretty hard to make sure. But yeah, I get that it might feel like a snails pace progression. I wanted to make the corruption feel like it's not happening automatically or unnaturally fast. It's been a pet peeve of mine in games I would have otherwise enjoyed. Of course, I might have gone too far with the slow pacing :HideThePain: but hey, I'm glad you enjoyed Jennifer's story!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Piratefishes

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Sure, it might seem low, but most of the stat checks are currently also pretty low, so it should match the pace you're going. Well, I say it should, but it being a sandbox of course makes it pretty hard to make sure. But yeah, I get that it might feel like a snails pace progression. I wanted to make the corruption feel like it's not happening automatically or unnaturally fast. It's been a pet peeve of mine in games I would have otherwise enjoyed. Of course, I might have gone too far with the slow pacing :HideThePain: but hey, I'm glad you enjoyed Jennifer's story!
Maybe you can consider making the check values visible? Personally I like when I have clear goals or can see what might trigger the next scene/step it makes the game feel less grindy. Seeing you have a value of 8 on something where you dont know if 8 is a lot or not is not always great :D Especially when you have 10+ character to grind stats on.

It can be a subscriber bonus or an upgrade you can get from the lab so it is an optional goal.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Maybe you can consider making the check values visible? Personally I like when I have clear goals or can see what might trigger the next scene/step it makes the game feel less grindy. Seeing you have a value of 8 on something where you dont know if 8 is a lot or not is not always great :D Especially when you have 10+ character to grind stats on.

It can be a subscriber bonus or an upgrade you can get from the lab so it is an optional goal.
I'll consider it. It will take a considerable amount of time to add checks to the options or adding some notifications to checks that happen outside of choices... I mean, it would be nice, but oh man.

uglynoob69

Mar 28, 2024
I'm stuck at the part where in my character's hint is to enjoy being headmaster and all the girls are showing in development, and Pink hair girl Natalie is showing, i should make a green house, how to make the green house?

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I'm stuck at the part where in my character's hint is to enjoy being headmaster and all the girls are showing in development, and Pink hair girl Natalie is showing, i should make a green house, how to make the green house?
If you haven't met or recruited Serena yet, you should do that. She'll let you research it. She's a the bar during dusk/night during weekdays. If she's not there, send me your save file and I'll take a look to see what's broken.

uglynoob69

Mar 28, 2024
If you haven't met or recruited Serena yet, you should do that. She'll let you research it. She's a the bar during dusk/night during weekdays. If she's not there, send me your save file and I'll take a look to see what's broken.
I've already recruited her, but when I ask her to research through talk, she refuses and if i click upgrade, she tells me to click the top left corner, but on the top research menu, it's not showing anything, currently not researching. I also take Serena to cafe and trying to increase affection.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I've already recruited her, but when I ask her to research through talk, she refuses and if i click upgrade, she tells me to click the top left corner, but on the top research menu, it's not showing anything, currently not researching. I also take Serena to cafe and trying to increase affection.
Hmm, are you by any chance playing the Portugese translation? You should ask them to update the game to 0.0672. If you're playing the latest English version, could you send me your save file?

uglynoob69

Mar 28, 2024
I've the 0.0672 English version. Check it out.

Also, can you tell the cheat password, I wanna see how it works. Thankyou.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I've the 0.0672 English version. Check it out.

Also, can you tell the cheat password, I wanna see how it works. Thankyou.
I don't know what the issue was since the research screen worked fine when I opened it. I started researching the Greenhouse for you and saved the game again. Hope it works now for you as well.

uglynoob69

Mar 28, 2024
I don't know what the issue was since the research screen worked fine when I opened it. I started researching the Greenhouse for you and saved the game again. Hope it works now for you as well.
My research screen is still not working. I guess, it's the end for me. It was a great game though, but I'll try on a different phone and see if it works.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Sure, it might seem low, but most of the stat checks are currently also pretty low, so it should match the pace you're going. Well, I say it should, but it being a sandbox of course makes it pretty hard to make sure. But yeah, I get that it might feel like a snails pace progression. I wanted to make the corruption feel like it's not happening automatically or unnaturally fast. It's been a pet peeve of mine in games I would have otherwise enjoyed. Of course, I might have gone too far with the slow pacing :HideThePain:
It's quite a while since I last had to raise any stats, so I've luckily forgotten how painful it was. ;) That said. I think the main difference is that some of us doesn't really care about corruption. We are more into rape, forced sex and blackmail. Any grind to corrupt a girl, is therefore painful and pointless in our view.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I'll consider it. It will take a considerable amount of time to add checks to the options or adding some notifications to checks that happen outside of choices... I mean, it would be nice, but oh man.
Maybe the checks could be on the journal pages together with the game hints. Like when spying on the girls a single line in the journal saying something like "Next spy scene with Emma. Emma 5 corruption points"

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes