• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
Just a thing : if the character has both high depravity and intrigue (some kind of lewd assassin), does it open options for both?
Or are you stuck in a route?
Whatever is highest changes the picture of Claire but each encounter only deals with single stat checks. If Intrigue is this high, this can happen. If defiance is so high, this option is unlocked. And sometimes options are only opened if a stat, usually defiance, is below a certain number. But you can fill up on any of the stats and it makes a difference.

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
Is there any idea of when Rathpike or even Sorraine will be implemented? Also, if you complete the Fairfelt quest, can you still receive a breeding mare certification? Or do you have to choose between the two?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Is there any idea of when Rathpike or even Sorraine will be implemented? Also, if you complete the Fairfelt quest, can you still receive a breeding mare certification? Or do you have to choose between the two?
THe next update, you need to go to Hookton to get the breeding certification (which is still available in the overhaul 0.16.4 version) Rathpike not being included hurts the game, but you do get to see new quests, and extended quests from the last upadte (old version 0.15.2). Not sure when another update will come out, if I had to guess it probably would be a three month window.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Whatever is highest changes the picture of Claire but each encounter only deals with single stat checks. If Intrigue is this high, this can happen. If defiance is so high, this option is unlocked. And sometimes options are only opened if a stat, usually defiance, is below a certain number. But you can fill up on any of the stats and it makes a difference.
So what you mean is that I'd have multiple choices if (for ex) 2 of my stats are high enough?
Like, an intrigue + seduction giving me the choice in dialogue to choose one approach or the other?

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
So what you mean is that I'd have multiple choices if (for ex) 2 of my stats are high enough?
Like, an intrigue + seduction giving me the choice in dialogue to choose one approach or the other?
Yes, there are some instances where this will happen. For instance there are up to 3 different options to get some information from the maid in the cellar of Heatherly Manor about her Mistres, depending on your stats.

Reactions: Voilsh

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Yes, there are some instances where this will happen. For instance there are up to 3 different options to get some information from the maid in the cellar of Heatherly Manor about her Mistres, depending on your stats.
Alright thanks

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
0.16.4b LOG:

* Added a fast travel system to Valos to address complaints that the map is too hard to navigate.

* Credits room added back to the Gallery.

* Disabled the new drunk and exhausted update due to complaints the slow speed makes it unplayable. Going to tweak the script a bit.

* Fixed the Broken Stone Tablet not being usable from the Menu (Call Of The Deep quest).

* Some tile access issues in Fallwater corrected.

That is good, the slow speed was kind of annoying.

nirakawa

Mar 2, 2018
how can i unlock the whole gallery. do i have to go trought all quest or do i need to finish only the main ones just like in prologue, or is there another way? or if someone has a save file that would be great

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
THe next update, you need to go to Hookton to get the breeding certification (which is still available in the overhaul 0.16.4 version) Rathpike not being included hurts the game, but you do get to see new quests, and extended quests from the last upadte (old version 0.15.2). Not sure when another update will come out, if I had to guess it probably would be a three month window.
Yea I've been going back and forth between 0.15.2 and the 0.16s because I love the rathpike content. I just wish you could pay that man to smuggle you back up to the refugee camp as well, because I want to do the fair felt quest and also get some of the content from hooktown.

Unrelated, is there any content where you can have a relationship with grey?

Chord

Dec 7, 2017
So i'm not sure if it's a bug, but doing the sister's of fertility dominance quest, did the collecting the mushrooms bit but after I'm told to go talk to Sister Lily, I do, we have a bit of dialogue where Claire explains about growing the futa cock and the nun helping her get rid of it, but no actual quest progress, just wondering if there's something I'm missing
Same thing happened to me, and the quest log still shows the part about helping in the kitchen as incomplete.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Not to be confusing here, but the choice or method you use will also gives you additional stat point(s). With the Maid I chose the last option and got a +1 seduction!

Take the Rich Man (the prick back at Fort Amberly in the refugee camp) if your seduction is 3 or higher you get an option of teasing him to jerk off, or watch Claire put on a little performance, it also gets you an additional 10 silver. THis is through out the game too, and like you said it is based on Claire's stat levels.

I may end up going ahead with a walkthrough but I'm also caught up in other projects, not to mention there was someone with the Dev team that made a walkthrough but I dont remember how detailed it was.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Yea I've been going back and forth between 0.15.2 and the 0.16s because I love the rathpike content. I just wish you could pay that man to smuggle you back up to the refugee camp as well, because I want to do the fair felt quest and also get some of the content from hooktown.

Unrelated, is there any content where you can have a relationship with grey?
THats one thing I would like to see, is the ability to go back to Hookton either from Rathpike or Valos. I'm not sure if this has been a heated topic by players or heavily suggested to the Dev but this is something that should be put into the game.

Then again maybe when other Isles are introduced one of those Isles will allow you to ferry back into Hookton. Maybe even throw some teasers out on whether Hookton is still intact from the monster attacks.

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
THats one thing I would like to see, is the ability to go back to Hookton either from Rathpike or Valos. I'm not sure if this has been a heated topic by players or heavily suggested to the Dev but this is something that should be put into the game.

Then again maybe when other Isles are introduced one of those Isles will allow you to ferry back into Hookton. Maybe even throw some teasers out on whether Hookton is still intact from the monster attacks.
It could even be nice if, say, with high enough defiance, you're able to try and fight the guard who says piss off when you enter forty amberly from hooktown, so they decide fuck it and capture you.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
It could even be nice if, say, with high enough defiance, you're able to try and fight the guard who says piss off when you enter forty amberly from hooktown, so they decide fuck it and capture you.
I thought I read something in one of the dev patreon posts about the Herb Girl and perhaps adding more to that, not sure if the Herb girl appears somewhere else in the game or if you can do other quests with her while your in Amberly, or if maybe you can (at some point in future updates) go back to Amberly.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Havent played this in awhile, did they finally get a reliable artist?
Nikki was reliable until he or she got injured, now they have 2 artists Nikki and someone else (can't remember the name)! The biggest thing has been since the overhaul was underway and there were several delays the art is caught up to the current version and beyond, so if things stay steady every update should have all CG's included for the scenes!

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Nikki was reliable until he or she got injured, now they have 2 artists Nikki and someone else (can't remember the name)! The biggest thing has been since the overhaul was underway and there were several delays the art is caught up to the current version and beyond, so if things stay steady every update should have all CG's included for the scenes!
Ah ok, guess that was my main quest was if art caught up with the game. I'll give it another shot then.

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes