bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Appreciate the hint, it set me on the right path It turns out it was a little more involved than that, but not bad. Found a nice on Reddit, it even dummies it down for people with zero unix experience.
This really shouldn't be necessary. While I don't use MacOS myself so cannot verify, under Linux, I can take any Windows RPGM game and literally extract the nwjs release into the game directory (overwriting any files that clash) and execute the 'nw' binary left in the base directory either by double clicking on it or with ./nw in a terminal in the directory. The game then runs natively as if I had run the exe for Windows, on Windows.
Perhaps MacOS really is different, but I doubt you need to spin up a web server, I think this guide is probably ...misguided.

FYI, my method for running any RPGM game under Linux is always the following.
Download the Windows release for the game, as well as having a somewhat recent copy of nwjs for Linux saved somewhere already, then,
Code:
7z x Game_WIN.zip
cd Game_WIN
tar xvf ~/Downloads/nwjs-sdk-*-linux-x64.tar.gz --strip-components=1
./nw
And it just runs.
The only issue I ever experience is case insensitivity incompatibility (some developers will reference image.png as Image.PNG and it will error), but MacOS is a case insensitive OS if I remember right, so you would never experience this.

Reactions: buff

Matt19920

Feb 13, 2022
anyone else get the bug where the second part of the nachali cg (where Claire becomes a spider women) doesn't play in the gallery?

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
I'm trying to get up to where Aiyana is located. I see her up on a cliff, but I can't get to her. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do a quest for/with her or what.

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
I noticed that Dystopian Project seemed to got rid of the abandon tower where the demon was sealed. Since I can't find that tower anywhere. Also how do I talk to the lighthouse keeper? There's a stupid guard in the way and I can't seem to get him to move.

Rakas9

Oct 20, 2022
Can someone help me how to get the succubine power. I'm trying to do Claire x Charlotte x Leon, i checked the gallery description and it said something about succubine power. So can someone help me with this?

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Can someone help me how to get the succubine power. I'm trying to do Claire x Charlotte x Leon, i checked the gallery description and it said something about succubine power. So can someone help me with this?
on charlotte's room is a crystall ball, succubine power isn't in game yet, but the crystall ball give it to you

Reactions: VannDeVries

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Imagine that. Work is getting done all of a sudden now that devs' cash cows are being herded to the slaughterhouse.

Main reason why I don't really support crowdfunding.
1) Creative types are generally absolute garbage at meeting or setting reasonable deadlines (they usually get carried away with feature creep)
2) The average person (like me) is a lazy POS who would absolutely love money for minimal work if they could get away with it. Patreon's model enabled creators to do just that.

Last edited:

arghas

Nov 6, 2018
I noticed that Dystopian Project seemed to got rid of the abandon tower where the demon was sealed. Since I can't find that tower anywhere. Also how do I talk to the lighthouse keeper? There's a stupid guard in the way and I can't seem to get him to move.
If I recall correctly it was a collaboration with another game dev which ended so they removed it, that happened quite some time ago though

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes