arashikage804

Nov 2, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.16.3d.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
i know, the quest-journal's objectives list doesn't look exactly like the pc-version, but it's at least slightly better than the black window, you normally get with this plugin on android.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Its telling me that the link is unavailable. Help. Please.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
v0.16.5
* Added the fourth quest in the Ranger line, "Hunt Or Be Hunted", with new scene and accompanying CG.

* Status effects edited. Having 0 Energy now stops Claire from dashing rather than slowing her down. Will re-enable as soon as Energy goes above 0.

* Moved Mountain Lions to the Deep.

* Added the Deep to Brugginwood mapset. Currently Brugginwood -> Neck -> Thick -> Deep.

* Fixed issue with wolves not erasing after encounters.

* Aphrodisiac not consumed in Fairfelt endgame.

* Haunted house tint isn't removed upon leaving; fixed

* Cockthulu's cave tint isn't removed upon leaving; fixed

* Vane quest not marking as complete on conclusion fixed

* Servant of Phantasm missing Hunger/Morale boost added

Danny69

Jul 21, 2017
unfortunately u dont know the stats u need. i.e. refugee camp/merchant/strip/handjob. u dont know the way to get the stats. needs scene guide or walk. so its try,cheat,error.
very old:

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
Just started playing, how do I get to Rathpike? Pirate ship takes me straight to Valos
Rathpike is currently not available in the overhaul. If you want to play the version with rathpike, pre overhaul, it's 0.15.2. But we've been told it wont take long for rathpike to be reenabled.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.16.5.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: cebs

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
I'm surprised that nobody has shared a full save yet. Anyone?
Well, potentially that's because a "full save" isn't possible. In some questlines you can choose different paths which then lead to different outcomes and different scenes. For instance the temple of Fertility questline has 2 outcomes and it's simply not possible to get both set of scenes in 1 playthrough.

dragonmaster

Jul 24, 2017
hey guys, i cannot seem to get the windows version to work with Wine on a Mac, does anyone have a Mac version or some advice to get it to work? The first overhaul demo worked just fine, but now it just gives me a program error

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
hey guys, i cannot seem to get the windows version to work with Wine on a Mac, does anyone have a Mac version or some advice to get it to work? The first overhaul demo worked just fine, but now it just gives me a program error
All games that are made in RPG Maker MV can run on a Mac [conversely, no game made in earlier versions of RPG Maker, such as RTP Ace or whatever, can run on a Mac.]. Therefore, since since game is indeed RPG Maker MV, it runs fine on a Mac. You just need to modify it a little bit.

A while ago, I copied this procedure from this site: I wish I had noted on which thread I found it, and who the author was, but I didn't note it; just know that I'm not intelligent enough to have come up with this by myself, but that it does work fine, as I've applied it to many Windows-only MV games.

So here goes:

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

1. Take this RPGM MV mac game base:

taken from another RPGM MV mac version of a game.

2. In the Window's RPGM MV version of the game you downloaded, there is a folder called 'www'.

3. Right click the game base, Show Package Contents, browse to Contents > Resources.

4. Move the 'www' folder into the 'Resources' folder inside of RPGM MV mac game base.

4. Rename it to 'app.nw', and move package.json into 'app.nw'.

5. Open package.json in a text editor and edit these lines:

"main": "www/index.html", to "main": "index.html",

"icon": "www/icon/icon.png" to "icon": "icon/icon.png"

6. And you're done! Rename the app to whatever you want, for example 'Coceter Chronicies v.12b.app'.

Sometimes the game may not open so you may have to do this: (you don't need to since it's already patched in this RPGM MV mac game base I've supplied.

Code:

start up Terminal, go to the folder the Game file is in (named CoceterChronicles by default), and enter these commands:

Code:

chmod +x Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs

chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs\ Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper

chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs\ Helper\ EH.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper\ EH

chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs\ Helper\ NP.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper\ NP

ref Fenoxo forums:

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
It shows potential.Good art and preferred kinks.I'll update this once I make some more progress in the game.

Side note:Non-linear games are still linear.They merely give you lots of alternative options,which,if well done,is good.Choosing one path sets you on the linear narrative trajectory of said path.Non-linearity is an illusion,just like the whole "choices" thing (very few games have a good system of choices & consequences).I'm not falling for that trick.

wolfund

Aug 22, 2017
Well, potentially that's because a "full save" isn't possible. In some questlines you can choose different paths which then lead to different outcomes and different scenes. For instance the temple of Fertility questline has 2 outcomes and it's simply not possible to get both set of scenes in 1 playthrough.

A full save file is not necessarily a one save file, there is other game around with 100% save file with a save per scene. Notably the older games where there is no gallery.

Asking for a 100% save is thus not incoherent.

It's just need some personnal dedication and not just handing out your one save at the end of the game.

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
From how the saves are archived,I think the one named "global.rpgsave" should have all CG scenes one has unlocked.It's found in www->save.I haven't tested it yet,since I've only now started the game.There may also be a way to unlock them through console commands,if it's possible in RPG Maker (I know it's on Ren'py,if a game has a gallery).If no one gets around to it,I'll post mine.Eventually.

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Saves from the previous version are not compatible with the new one? Shame, I think Ill drop this for a few months or a year.

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes