• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

timmie123

Jun 8, 2018
right click on the file, save as (go to location where ye want it) DON'T SAVE it
change the type of the document to ''all document'' and rename the document itself to Save02.rvdata and then save it

Reactions: DZ_noots

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
does anyone know what these 2 remaining ones are?
Still trying to figure out the trick to it, but from a post with the full save in a .txt file, I've found that it has something to do with:
1. interviewing after prostituting to GB&J LLC, then the second one is an interview after prostituting to Elara Pharmaceutical.
2. she appears to be comfortable at the start of the interview, as opposed to the usual nervousness she shows.

I have tried:
having done every normal TV publicity and backroom/Yang TV event twice before prostituting and then doing the interview
prostituting to GB&J 5 times in a row, then doing the interview
maxing corruption/remodel and getting raped 6 times, then prostituting and doing the interview
ensuring the lab is operating at a net loss compared to daily investments (e.g. you lose money if you just rest for the day) before prostituting and doing the interview
ran out of time so started another new game+....
donated all money (not including spillover money in the safe) so that boss lady will sell herself (same trigger to start being able to prostitute yourself I believe). did every normal TV show once, prostituted, interviewed.
Did the prostitution several times in a row, interviewed.

None of that got the scene. And at this point I stopped caring about trying to get it. My suspicion is you need a certain number of publicity, prostitution, and maybe even just battle rape to have happened before it will trigger by interviewing the day after prostituting to GB&J. But I'm really not sure what precisely is needed.

D

Deleted member 2495118

If you really wanted to get past the restrictions to talk on the forum, why didn't you even bother thinking about leaving some thoughtful comments on the pages of games that you really like?
That certainly would've been much more appropriate that throwing spam everywhere.

heplays123

Jun 4, 2020
If you really wanted to get past the restrictions to talk on the forum, why didn't you even bother thinking about leaving some thoughtful comments on the pages of games that you really like?
That certainly would've been much more appropriate that throwing spam everywhere.
B-Bakana, H-How did you know?

D

Deleted member 2495118

B-Bakana, H-How did you know?
Tsk-tsk-tsk, mada yowai! I've been creating throwaway accounts on numerous sites for over a decade now!

...although this one doesn't count, ok? : D D

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
So I had to start a new tut game to find the switch for remodel by comparing the saves before and after.

In Tut start, go through the game and lose a total of 6 times(kill baddies till no more health then lose), in between that you will trigger the media, and lose 2 more times after that. Media coverage by Leak Leak is optional, I did load the save again to see if you need it.

Edit flag 56 to true on existing save if you don't want to start over (like me).

Included Tut save with remodel week 42

---

Here is a little fix for hidding the window during CG's.
It makes it so when you press SHIFT to hide the window it doesn't keep that black background overlay.
btw this conflicts with RPG VX ACE Cheat System in that you can not F9 and bring up variables and switches.

Last edited:

Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
still confused how do i get the interview one
did the gb llc scene then interview but no h happened

Dooraddict

Nov 5, 2018
I know this thread is pretty much dead, but can anyone help with getting the game to run in fullscreen? I've tried everything, all the function keys, alt + enter, and even setting it to launch in fullscreen in the properties.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
I know this thread is pretty much dead, but can anyone help with getting the game to run in fullscreen? I've tried everything, all the function keys, alt + enter, and even setting it to launch in fullscreen in the properties.
launch the game>hit f1>click launch in full screen>close the game>relaunch. it should work. but if it doesnt i have no idea sorry

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes