• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 29, 2018
Just how long does this have to happen? I've been getting raped most of the year, I'm down to 9 weeks and there's still no modification option.
ok it's just once for the first time aka being beaten in battle talk to doctor after you can go to free roam to get level 1 of corruption just repeat for level two once you have gotten level 2 you have hit max and you can unlock it very quickly in new game+ hope this helps

Fastboy69

Dec 19, 2018
ok it's just once for the first time aka being beaten in battle talk to doctor after you can go to free roam to get level 1 of corruption just repeat for level two once you have gotten level 2 you have hit max and you can unlock it very quickly in new game+ hope this helps
That doesn't work. When I go to him in free roam the only option is chat and he just says some random stuff.

Shinshon

Apr 6, 2018
How to progress North Mihara Higashi B Stage, can't find a way to progress that stage. Literally no exit, maybe my versions f'ed I dunno.

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
does some1 has a walkthrough or sometin, its gettin pretty annoyin. i cant get prostitution or anithing else..

afe

Jan 1, 2019
there's a scene where she in a toilet covered in writing but wasnt included in the gallery, anyone know how to see it?

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
is this related to No.2? I mean No.2 did mentioned about how they made a girl fell in the despair.

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
How to progress North Mihara Higashi B Stage, can't find a way to progress that stage. Literally no exit, maybe my versions f'ed I dunno.
Exit is at the top left corner of that stage, it's covered by information window.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
On your Windows File Menu, open options, and click the function to "show extensions" so you can see the .txt and rename it.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
On your Windows File Menu, open options, and click the function to "show extensions" so you can see the .txt and rename it.
I think he's saying how does he get the file from when it was posted, since when u click on it it doesnt download like normal but instead opens a whole tab with text on it instead.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes