RPGM - Completed - Civilian Justice League [v1.04] [Clymenia]

1. 2.00 star(s)

maquim01

The game is very repetitive and lacks any fun with the gameplay... Just tap on the enemies... what kind of fight is this? I like the premise where the protagonist has to find investors to fight crime. But when the game is just about touching enemies, upgrading weapons and talking to sponsors... It doesn't stay cool for long.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

*Gameplay.
    //Cute female mc to play as.
    \\Fame system. Fame makes it easier to convince sponsors, which means more money. Also unlocks other stuff.
    //Management elements. Upgrade your suit, upgrade facilities, keep an eye on maintenance costs.
    \\TV networks and shows to be stalked by and appear at. You can customize which type of stalker you want. :sneaky::coffee:
    //Tutorial is offered at the start of the game. Also explains the story.
    \\Timer is present. Most actions take time, and when the count reaches zero, you get "Deadline Ending."
    Luckily, they let you continue with some of the stuff you collected so far.

*Combat.
    //Fight by running into small-fry enemies. Literally.
    \\Typical rpgm turn-based vs boss enemies.
    //Wiping out trash will increase your level and by extension - your hp. More hp, more trash you can tank.
    \\Leveling will also teach you skills like heal. Tank more trash now~ :ROFLMAO::coffee:

*Art/sex.
    \\Bad guys dressed in stupidly silly looking costumes, and other stupid looking shit like that white octo-thing.
    //Fairly good art, a bit low res though.
    \\Censored.
    //Facial expressions.

*Sound.
    //Mostly rpgm ambient.
    \\No sound settings aside from the F1 on/off feature.
    //Various sex sound effects present.
    \\Not voiced.

*Translation quality.
    Readable: 5/10
    Sloppy TL, some bits were left untranslated.
    Broken text boxes in some places with text cut off.

*Hints.
    \\Q to hide text box, alt+enter to full screen, ctrl to skip text, dash is enabled by default.
    //Prostitution can be enabled if you run out of funds once, a loan shark will appear and offer a deal to your boss.
    \\Questions potential investors ask are just random crap, you need a bit of luck there. Or save scumming.

*Afterword.
    Timer got to me after all, it's annoying as hell when the game is forcing its pace on you.
    This game is probably my least favorite among Clymenia games, mostly because of that timer.
    Sex scenes weren't anything amazing, but they were alright.
    Have fun~ :giggle::coffee:
  3. 3.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

It was a decent game that I would at least give a 3.5 over a 3. I think that the combat elements in this RPGM game are justified so thats a + from me. The game is confusing if you don't know what to do.

The HScenes are okay they are not bad but they are not great either. I found the story to be mediocre. To be honest if you like corruption and HScenes to show case it this is your game. The rest throw it out the window and enjoy.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

I got confused the first time i played this game, because i played to win, so i miss like a lot of HCG for that, them i figure out that i have to lose so that the story revolves about the protagonist tryng to get funds to keep been a hero, geting more and more corrupted in the progress.

In general a really good game, with flaws and maybe to simple, but the HCG are vey hot a creative.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Why is this game so unknown? its fantastic! This is a truly hidden gem.

Corruption! Tentacles! Combat! Likable Characters! Tons of player agency! Multiple endings! Cute art! Petite babe! I encourage you to try it :D
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Onwards_Chief

The artwork of the h-scenes is fine, but the scenarios of the scenes themselves were largely mediocre... Rape upon defeat, prostitution and a couple of lewd tv show appearances to rake in the moneys, which were personally the beacon of hope in this game and what ultimately brought me to play most of it. The combat, what you'll be doing for most of the game, is split into regular combat and boss combat. During regular combat you walk around the map having to literally run into enemies, always dealing and receiving damage at the same time upon doing so, leaving just one, utterly mindless, approach to it aaand you probably will have to grind as well. Riveting...
    Boss combat involves regular RPG combat, with the only options being attack, guard, which is of no benefit and heal, making boss combat just as bad as regular combat. There are some other things to do as well, but they are of no importance to evaluating the game, in my opinion. Overall, if it hadn't been for the tv show events, which the sequel did way better anyway, this would've been a 1/5, for its grindy, mind numbing combat and short, unexciting h-scenes. As it stands it gets a 2/5 and is therefore still not worth playing,