3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Does anybody know where you can get a 100 percent save of the different Clymenia games? I remember salvation came with a complete one, either that or you could press a crystal to unlock all the scenes.

Reactions: canonmuse
U

User_32285

Does anybody know where you can get a 100 percent save of the different Clymenia games? I remember salvation came with a complete one, either that or you could press a crystal to unlock all the scenes.
at about 1/5 of the page a 99% save

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whont work ULMF is down compleetly. wy i dont know i even have a account there
and i am not able get on that server becausse ulmf is refusing me i dont know hwy never did anything wrong on that site

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
whont work ULMF is down compleetly. wy i dont know i even have a account there
and i am not able get on that server becausse ulmf is refusing me i dont know hwy never did anything wrong on that site
It's down apparently

that's from the website owner

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
try this site for instant.

its the saves from
and here is the save link from Hongfire.

and you donot have to login for dll'ing it

Reactions: FlashAlan

nostars

Oct 17, 2017
there is a similer game called
Private Justice Company 2 from the same guy
Good. This game is enjoyable but very limited, hopefully the sequel both expands and improves on the features and mechanics. I'll await an English version.

W3IRD

Jul 25, 2017
Good. This game is enjoyable but very limited, hopefully the sequel both expands and improves on the features and mechanics. I'll await an English version.
English Version out! Is there anybody who can post it?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok episode2 you can get here

@Maurilio_BR
haha that strike witches and the char you have is best friend (Sanja) who comes from same region though this char comes from somu region from russia side of EU
i got both seasons and the end movie or is it the end lol.
and she also stays between last season and movie in the base off the brave witches squadron

Arsov

Apr 24, 2018
Anyone achieve different endings? I can't unlock 4 last areas (Mihara-Higashi) I don't know how to do this. I always end game run out of time. Any tips?

Arsov

Apr 24, 2018
When you clear the first 4 areas make sure that you get "Cleared the neighborhood of enemies" for each section and then beat the boss. I had the same issue and I think that was the reason.
Thx a lot. It was really helpful. I also have troubles with unlocking every 2nd and 3rd scene with red, green and yellow villains and also with all bosses. I only manage to unlock every 1st scene.

orochi02

Apr 26, 2018
Thx a lot. It was really helpful. I also have troubles with unlocking every 2nd and 3rd scene with red, green and yellow villains and also with all bosses. I only manage to unlock every 1st scene.
its simple. get raped enough to make this scientist modify your body twice. after that all pain will be turned into pleasure which makes the heroine lewder

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes