Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
For the next game Philly could always combined the 40s noir and the sci-fi, something like retrofuturism in Fallout games. It would be something very interesting design wise
I think a big limitation on this games is the availability of pre-made assets. That's why a lot of space opera games end up with orcs and elves with swords. Sadly.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I think a big limitation on this games is the availability of pre-made assets. That's why a lot of space opera games end up with orcs and elves with swords. Sadly.
And who creates the assets? Is it possible to create something from scratch in Daz? I ask this in total ignorance :unsure::coffee:.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
And who creates the assets? Is it possible to create something from scratch in Daz? I ask this in total ignorance :unsure::coffee:.
Yes, it is possible, if you have a proper software (I suppose something like Blender) and if you know how to use it.
Anyway Daz3D has 107 pages of sci-fi assets among aliens, clothes, weapons, accessories and scenarios, so I don't think there is a lack of assets.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, it is possible, if you have a proper software (I suppose something like Blender) and if you know how to use it.
Anyway Daz3D has 107 pages of sci-fi assets among aliens, clothes, weapons, accessories and scenarios, so I don't think there is a lack of assets.
well 1 dev said that not enuf medieval assets and school and park assets are lacking too and some others prolly too.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15vicend1.jpg

Dev Update #208

Posting early since I plan to head out the door shortly here. I do want to thank you guys for all the feedback on upcoming ideas during this week. There was a lot, and all varied and constructive feedback! Good stuff!
As stated last week, you guys have a pretty good idea where I am at, and this was a good week. Two of the biggest scenes in the game in the bag and written. Along side that, a mid sized one and working on another large one. Add in some cool animations and it was quite productive.

So, as with last week this will be the same deal. I am kind of dreading next weeks post since it will be almost a repeat of this one lol. I guess that is the way it has to go :p

As always guys, stay awesome !

Philly

4.80 star(s) 397 Votes