jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Just out of curiosity, ik philly's planning on releasing the final chapter sometime this month, what was the original release date for the finale???

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Just out of curiosity, ik philly's planning on releasing the final chapter sometime this month, what was the original release date for the finale???
The only hint at a release date for the final update has been May. There has been no delay as far as I am aware, just him working on it until it's ready.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
To the best of my knowledge and belief, the dev has NEVER written about a release date until recently!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Never a firm month. Always this year. All creators want to ensure their final chapter gives everyone, including the author, a satisfying feeling of closure.

Jnang

Oct 26, 2022
Bro, can this game be played via JoiPlay on Android or do I have to download the Android APK?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15vicend5 (1).jpg

Dev Update #209

As I said last week, this update was going to be very predictable. Was focused almost all on writing this week, but it went VERY well. A ton done. I hope I can keep that momentum up this next week as well. I have two main love interest scenes left to write then the "extras" :p The extras are much easier though, since I can go a bit wild with them. Basically I can take liberties, since story elements on those don't really matter. Just fun stuff.
So, the plan is still this month. I have also preemptively paused payments starting today. Basically meaning that when I do the walkthrough and all that you guys can wait for that without issue. That happens after the release and I know it will take me a long ass time to do since I went a bit nuts on it initially and made it all fancy and such.
I will continue the pause on payments each month until I am knee deep in work on the next game.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes