City of Broken Dreamers [Philly Games] Discussion Thread

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Okay, Master Philly gave you the glimpse, now read his words. And, remember, all these churning and burning images cost real money, not 3D cash, so you can help him out by popping over to his Patreon and supporting more of this eye-popping beauty...and you know you're going to get a kick-ass story to boot!

Dev Update #4

Above is a pic I had some fun with. There will be some bonus renders in game you can find, so while in the process of making these I took some deviations to experiment a bit. I hope you enjoy. I will be posting more later tonight for the $10 tier so look forward to those.

As for progress, I will have the first release mid Feb. Things went kinda backwards on it, normally I'm racing to get all the renders done before launch, this time I'll be racing to get the script all done.

As for content its over 460 renders now. 27 animations, 3 of which I am not totally happy with so, I may redo those. Of course those numbers will continue to grow. Although I don't expect the render count to get too crazy. I want to finish off what I need then add or redo others to flesh things out. On the code side Palanto from was gracious enough to offer some help with a large item I was struggling with. It's now at a point I can move forward with it on my own and keep my focus on the story and art.

The next few days I do have to travel for real life work so expect me to be pretty quiet for a couple days.
Thanks guys, and I can't wait for you to see this game.

As always stay awesome!

Philly

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
DrPinkcake's new VN and this one will certainly be worth the wait this year. Oh it's gon be good

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Late to the party as usual. :) While I'm not particularly fond of steampunk I can't wait to try this one out. I really wonder if PhillyGames will be able to outdo Depraved Awakening which was truly a work of art.

So who is your favorite girl so far peeps?
As for the girls, well I do love Victoria's face and you really can't go wrong with long legged red haired beauty, however I really wish her tits would be smaller. Yeah, I know, not every redhead can be Christina but damn it, PhillyGames, you spoilt me. :p

I really like first shots of that brown eyed ponytailed lassie with an assault rifle though, so I really hope we get to see more of her. ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Late to the party as usual. :) While I'm not particularly fond of steampunk I can't wait to try this one out. I really wonder if PhillyGames will be able to outdo Depraved Awakening which was truly a work of art.

As for the girls, well I do love Victoria's face and you really can't go wrong with long legged red haired beauty, however I really wish her tits would be smaller. Yeah, I know, not every redhead can be Christina but damn it, PhillyGames, you spoilt me. :p

I really like first shots of that brown eyed ponytailed lassie with an assault rifle though, so I really hope we get to see more of her. ;)
I'm pretty sure it's cyberpunk, not steampunk, not at all the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes