City of Broken Dreamers [Philly Games] Discussion Thread

1. 5.00 star(s)

OZ (TeddyBear)

Played the game ... what can i say?! ... Easily one of the best games avaiable atm. For sure under the TOP ! Visuals are stunning and made with care and love for the thing. Music hits the tone peferctly and adds so much to the general feel. Story is way more then the usual simple shit one gets offered. Seems very well crafted and promissing (Ver 0.1). Love to support Philly by pledging. Thx very much Mr DEV for entertaining my so well :-D
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Goblin Baily: DILF

This is a review based upon the concept, renders and what we know about the characters.
    This is going to be a cyberpunk game.. with choices, consequences and the women will be smoking hot with fasades, secrets and motives. I will alter the review IF for some mysterious and inexplicable reason, Philly will fail to deliver.. The game's idea is ambitious and uncommon for adult games so there's a nano chance of failure...and no. I'm not a fanboy, a fanboy would not get the best ending in Depraved Awakening.
    What am I expecting from this game ? Round shields and a fast lane
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 167032

Why waste time and play it first... IT's going to be amazing, it's Philly. I second Domiek and think what are the rest of us devs suppose to do when he's around lol... Oh and DocPink also...

Can't wait to play this.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Domiek

I hate this thread because the previews make me feel inadequate. It needs to be deleted so us devs can continue working at a much lower quality. The bar is being set too high.

Philly is so smug with his amazing renders, great story line, and general helpfulness... the bastard.