• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

K9

May 28, 2017
Oh, and just an IMO, but let's keep Yennefer and Triss out of this. Fucking Ciri is one thing, but cucking Geralt is another. Plus, unlike Ciri who is a bit naive and inexperienced, Triss and Yennefer have both been around the block- er- city more than a few times. Unless it's blackmail, I don't see them even offering Vesemir a handy.

Unless of course ol' Vessy has a sign that transforms him into Geralt, then maybe it'd be possible. I forget though, do sorceresses see through witcher signs or can they not see through them as they aren't exactly magic per say?
The MC is a doppler. Dopplers can't be detected by magic and give the same aura that the person they imitate, so being a sorceress doesn't help.

most people havent read the book only played the games
Their loss, but it doesn't change anything. And ignorance should never be used as an argument.

Reactions: Balub

dividead

May 1, 2017
The art is pretty good but in many instances female faces have some male characteristics which makes it feel a bit like the uncanny valley and when they don't have male features they're still a bit off somehow. Granted I can only say this because I think the art is otherwise good, if it was bad no one would bother analyzing it.

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I've read all books and played all games.
And I'm not comfortable with making a game with Ciri+Geralt sex scenes. It's way too close to incest, and I'm not a fan of it (sorry, incest fans).

And yeah, in order to fuck Triss and Yen main character can take Geralt form just fine, and won't be detected. That's what dopplers can do.

It´s a good game but I can´t stop thinking about if playing this game is or isn´t disrespectful towards Andrzej Sapkowski. I respect Mr. Sapkowski a lot. He is one of my favorite writers.

:confused:

As a matter of fact, i'll just leave these pics here to give *ahem* inspiration to the devs
Haha, not bad! :)

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
And I'm not comfortable with making a game with Ciri+Geralt sex scenes. It's way too close to incest, and I'm not a fan of it (sorry, incest fans).

And yeah, in order to fuck Triss and Yen main character can take Geralt form just fine, and won't be detected. That's what dopplers can do
just a warning you will probably get significantly less money this way but you do you

Reactions: SplashCC

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

And yeah, in order to fuck Triss and Yen main character can take Geralt form just fine, and won't be detected. That's what dopplers can do.

:confused:

Haha, not bad! :)
Your game your choice, and I found the concept for being a doppler really cool though so keep up the good work, if you make this game as you made Girls in the Big City it will be a blast :)

Reactions: Balub and djrock

Slyace

Jun 28, 2018
Looks pretty promising. How much is in the game and how often does it update?

K9

May 28, 2017
Looks pretty promising. How much is in the game and how often does it update?
Tech demo, so not much, one hour of gameplay and one H scene so far. Not updated yet, but DarkTI said around two months.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
The game looks really promising and if Girls in the big city is any indicator, it will end up being great. I must however agree with some of the previous comments - Ciri's face is too far from the original and it's kinda off-putting. The good news is that there won't be a better time to fix this than now. Hopefully we'll see some improvement in that regard with the next update.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
she is cute and all, but her badass look make her more like the kind of girl you dont want to mess with and if you fuck her, she will probably take the ride while you are ropped to the bed
Ciri would make such a fine lesbian / bi protagonist. :heartcoveredeyes:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ciri would make such a fine lesbian / bi protagonist. :heartcoveredeyes:
ah, i see someone who like me have make Ciri say she is lesbian in the bath scene in TW3 :p

you know.. Ciri is actually lesbian in the real story in book.

Reactions: Balub

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Felt a bit sorry for the village white knight though... but yeah, I'm sure Ciri's sexual tastes run parallel to her daddy Geralt's, lol! I like to imagine that she prefers brunettes and redheads too.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
When you consider that playing as Geralt you can try to sleep with quite a lot of people (especially in Witcher 1), it's not necessarily... 'weird' that Ciri starts thinking about it

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes