Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
So, finished the play for now. So far it has very little sexy content (dah), but looks very polish(ed .. sorry, i had to). Fighting system where you have to learn the attack patterns. Alchemy. Triss is coming along in the next update (as per game, at least). And the art is pretty neato. Just a bit empty as of now, as there's there's just jackshit to do aside from training Ciri. But over all, it shows some potential.

Oh and btw. the MC is not Vesemir - but a doppler. Who chooses to look like/be Vesemir. Not sure if that makes it better or worse...

Tainted107

Aug 1, 2017
The game has potential from what little i played. But i wish babe runner was completed over another trainer game. If your looking for a really good trainer game that goes beyond this formula check out 4 elements trainer. I just hope that i don't have to restart every fucking time time like gibc, which was a bit disappointing to say the least.

D

Deleted member 451676

Thought I could finally lewd an iPhone for a second.

Reactions: DarkTl

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Cmon dude, i love the idea and all but i can't play this as Vesemir... Change the Protaganist to Geralt and i would definitely Enjoy this.

Reactions: Hakkira

demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
I missed the first scene in the gallery, I have the spank and the dryad any idea how I can get the missing scene. Thank you :)

snowmens

Jan 7, 2018
Just finished and am very excited for this to continue. Great art and premise, very little here to start but here's looking forward to the future.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
He should relocate the head, that neck pose is like she's trying to evolve into a snake

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes