belvoir

May 17, 2017
well, Vesemir was a teacher of Ciri in hers Kaer Morhen times. I'll keep an eye on that one.
Witcher, Wiedźmin universe is full of sex (lots of Geralt with girls in books :p), to be honest i was waiting for something to appear.

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
Witch- and (to a lesser degree) Princess Trainer were pretty good because they were new and hot, but all other "Trainer" clones have been a huge disappointment. Mostly the devs didn't know how to create the erotic atmosphere of Witch Trainer (which didn't even need CG art to do that), and you also knew what's going to happen after grinding out the stats.

I also agree that, with Geralt being the only protagonist and such a strong stereotype that most players can identify with after so many hours of playing The Witcher, it would seem like seeing Vesemir getting into Ciri's pants might create some kind of NTR-like feelings for the players.

But we'll see about that, I personally don't want to bother with a "tech demo" that likely has less content than the typical version 0.02 update after which most games usually get abandoned anyways.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
its funny how Ciri look atrocly ugly in the witcher games , but always beautyful in others game.
i mean, in TW she is covered by scars, she doesnt have tits nor ass (she is flat as fuck on teh ass, litteraly) and... yeah ok, i stop it.. nobody care of the TW ciri anyway lol

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I wanted to say that but I thought I'd be more optimistic about it :p I also assume 2077 will be released in 2020.

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
Fokin finally, I've waited so long for this! I even wrote to Akabur to make a Ciri trainer like 1-2 years ago.

Reactions: mikezart

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Meh, this is not the original black Ciri, so i'm not interested .... *ducks and runs for cover*

Gotta agree tho. Vesemir? Why the ...? Geralt is not her actual father - so technically no incest - but close enough to somewhat scratch that itch for the kinky folks. It's the main character of the games so the only interesting one that 99% of all people will know anyway. It's an absolute no-brainer to take Geralt, as that opens the game up for thowing Triss and Jen (and like two dozen other witches) in too. And instead, of all available guys ... Vesemir. That's baffling to put it mildly.
. _ .

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
its funny how Ciri look atrocly ugly in the witcher games , but always beautyful in others game.
i mean, in TW she is covered by scars, she doesnt have tits nor ass (she is flat as fuck on teh ass, litteraly) and... yeah ok, i stop it.. nobody care of the TW ciri anyway lol

Shut your lying shitmout!!!!! ;)

That above was a joke, but seriously, Ciri is beautiful in Wild Hunt, it's just some fucking scars.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Shut your lying shitmout!!!!! ;)

That above was a joke, but seriously, Ciri is beautiful in Wild Hunt, it's just some fucking scars.
well for me, honestly. Ciri is more a badass girl than a playboy girl.
she is cute and all, but her badass look make her more like the kind of girl you dont want to mess with and if you fuck her, she will probably take the ride while you are ropped to the bed XD

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ugh another "trainer" game? That word has almost become synonymous with slow development for me.

Reactions: Warsteel
3.50 star(s) 60 Votes