morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
someone managed to beat the 3 fianl boss in less of 10 turns ?
because is just impossible for me
It is possible to defeat the last three opponents. I was also heavily annoyed. The last fight is heavily linear. And somewhere here is a post on how to do it.
Here someone wrote how to do it : https://f95zone.to/threads/ciri-trainer-ch-5-v1-0-beta-the-worst.18795/post-3055320
To beat the three dickheads boss.
  • Attack by default
  • Guard big guy every 2nd round
  • Igni when possible
  • When shielded, Axii the healer and use bomb to get rid of it.
Update 1 .
User Hendrik07 described it better https://f95zone.to/threads/ciri-trainer-ch-5-v1-0-beta-the-worst.18795/post-3034490
Attack with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri casts Igni > Attack with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri casts igni > Top guy casts protection > Doppler uses axii on top guy > Ciri uses bomb > Guard with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Attack with doppler > Ciri casts igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Attack with doppler > Ciri cast Igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri uses bomb > Attack with doppler > Attack with Ciri and you've won.

Last edited:

TraumaCore

May 6, 2020
"use fingers or other devices" in dungeon to make Ciri cum is impossible, they are greyed-out for me, thus unusable, and i cant finish this quest

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Has anyone ves managed to defeat someone in a card game and it's difficult or my cards are bad
Save method and load the game. Sometimes patterns repeat and you can write down on a piece of paper. And go one step at a time. I at least completed it this way.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Good fun game, long chapters and quests, but not "enough" about naughty stuff. Best part was with Bonhart, then you could have someone nice like the doppler and still continuing fun good crazy naughty stuff with Ciri but Yen arrival, the party crasher, ruin everything and all the mood and good stuff with it, thanks...

I'd love a Ciri trainer made by Akabur.

Reactions: Kylar Stern
3.50 star(s) 60 Votes