VN Ren'Py Completed Chubby Holidays [v0.5] [Chaixas-Games]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
More tease scenes would be nice! Like someone purposely teasing with her ample booty and delicious curves?
Try this scenario- She puts mashed potatoes on herself, dips a sausage in the mash, veeery sloowly swallows the sausage whole, and then licks the mash off herself with a taunting smile? Then she looks at the MC and says "Now, who can top that delicious meal?"

Reactions: Lee Joo

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Girls look good.
MC look bad.
Writing is ridiculous.
The plot is uninteresting.

This game has potential (models look really good!) but author needs to find someone who is able to write a decent story.
And someone have to completely rebuild MC penis :closedeyesmile:

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
A game with BBW ? Niiiiiiiiiiice
I really like the models, but please, I hope to see a more interesting story.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Holy shit, I couldn't even make it through the whole game, that was some good stuff. Granted I was already going for like an hour before that, but still =P. We definitely need some more BBW games in this space, could be a good fetish niche, and not against Patreon ToS... for now at least :test:. Also the dev is French. Looks like they might have ran some of the text through a translator based on the masculine and feminine pronoun usage.

Reactions: Futaglit

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Fu fat and fat women ((((((((the author of the creature you are a fool and an idiot fucking, shit do and women are terrible and terrible (((the author you need to hit your foolish asshole:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Are you Deadlyreaper?

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
it nice to see fucked up fetishes like that. you feel less weird about your own fucked up fetishes

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Just played trough it and here are my thought:

The models are nice, i like woman in all size and shapes.
On the downside, every girl in the game is BBW or BBBW. Have some variation.

The game is not slow if any it moves to fast. An hour after your dad leaves for work you bang your step-mom. There is no build up nothing.
Same with your aunt.
It's ok to have multiple sex scenes but have them make some sense.

The sister, she was done ok(ish) there was a build up towards it (even if its the bigest cliche in VN history) there is still a build up to it.

To summarize it:

The english: Bad, realy bad.
The story: There is none it moves from one sex scene into the other. Oly story element is that dad has to go away for a period for work and you are the man of the house. But nothing much is done with this.
The models: They are actualy nice, but they are all BBW or BBBW
The renders: Most of it is good however in many renders you see the breasts comming trough the clothing. Woman with that kind of boobs need good tweaking on the clothes.

The developer can still save this game. It's different and it certainly has potential.

I will keep my eye on this.

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
On the downside, every girl in the game is BBW or BBBW. Have some variation.

The models: They are actualy nice, but they are all BBW or BBBW.
I can't understand these criticism.
The game is called 'Chubby Holiday' and the true meaning of the developer was: 'BBW Holiday'.
So it's clear, that there will no slim top-models.
If you go to a liquor store, you are not look for baby food.
In a men fashion boutique you won't find bikinis.
And in a church you can't expect hookers for your confession... ;)

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
I can't understand these criticism.
The game is called 'Chubby Holiday' and the true meaning of the developer was: 'BBW Holiday'.
So it's clear, that there will no slim top-models.
If you go to a liquor store, you are not look for baby food.
In a men fashion boutique you won't find bikinis.
And in a church you can't expect hookers for your confession... ;)
A while back i went to Thailand for vacation, not every person i met was Thai...
Most people where but not everyone...

But still. I will keep my eye on this one to see how it progresses.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes