VN Ren'Py Completed Chubby Holidays [v0.5] [Chaixas-Games]

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

NeghVar

May 18, 2023
I love BBW and the sex scenes are great. But when it comes to VN, I prefer a slower, more subtle build-up to sex compared to this.

Reactions: fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I love BBW and the sex scenes are great. But when it comes to VN, I prefer a slower, more subtle build-up to sex compared to this.
Yeah, Chaixas' style is not to fool around too much before getting to the sex stuff for sure. I highly recommend Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit (see link in my signature) for a game more along the lines that you describe.

Yesss Daddyyy

Aug 14, 2023
Alright, all you aficionados of those chubby female shapes – this one's gonna have you grinning ear to ear and living your wildest fantasies, no joke. Now, I ain't exactly into that scene, but damn, the visuals are raising some eyebrows. Big shoutout to the devs for putting in the work, and hey, best of luck on their journey, alright? Keep doing your thing!;)

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
DEV Chaixas-Games could release the game "Chubby Sistas Town" to the public, I know it's a lot to ask, he has to earn his money for the top 10 game he makes, but asking doesn't hurt. :p :love:

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes