• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Chubby Holidays [v0.5] [Chaixas-Games]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

juliaanjulia

Jun 20, 2017
It's the first game that made me say thanks
Voluptuous women are the best
Go on man..i'm looking forward to download next version
But something ..models are perfect but story is really awful

Reactions: Eric Hilton

Sitnar

Aug 18, 2017
Opposite of fap? Probably flop, yeah. Go from hard to soft in an instant.

Anyway. While variety is the spice of life, these girls are not 'chubby'. Chubby implies overweight but not obese. A little extra curve from a little extra weight.

To each there own indeed, but this was actually disappointing, because it was labelled as 'chubby' but is actually full on BBW territory. If it was actually chubby, I'd give it a go in a heartbeat, but as it is I'll pass.
The renders look nice, but the body shapes really aren't my thing.
Define "chubby" rather than "obese", 'cause right now I have to admit I got some doubts
I think it is quite the first thing to clear up. In my opinion, those girls are nothing close to chubby, but way more like BBW. It is ok to taste it, but I'd rather have some extra weight instead of too much.

If you make it a real chubby thing, I'll go for it, no questions asked, but for now, no thank you.

Reactions: Nizzquizz

BOB1117

Jul 24, 2017
Story is SHIT. Engrish is SHIT. But the BBW's. Ow Mama Mia! <3

3.5/5 just for breaking the mold and giving the bigger ladies some love

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
well, i like chubbys :), but only the stepsister is chubby, everyone else is BBW :oops:

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
The advantage of heavyweight girls: their tits are also big!
Great game!
I've never played a game which such a high SRPC... Sex-Rate Per Click... :) ...every 20 clicks you are fucking the next lady.
I'm looking forward for the next chapter!

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The advantage of heavyweight girls: their tits are also big!
Great game!
I've never played a game which such a high SRPC... Sex-Rate Per Click... :) ...every 20 clicks you are fucking the next lady.
I'm looking forward for the next chapter!
Okay i am liking your post just because that made me laugh. x'D

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I agree these women are not what I'd call chubby, more BBW.

I don't really mind the lack of story content, not all sex requires that. Running from sex scene to sex scene and being done in 5 frames is not very fulfilling though.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
At least it's something different than most of the slim [and (extremely) busty] women we see here.

As long as its not rpgm ill play it lol.
Amen to that! I always check for the [RPGM] tag in front of the game name for most titles. Can't stand running around for 85% of the time.

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
Hello everyone ...
It is true that English is not our mother language, we are French ...
For the characters, we think that BBW is original (there are not a lot of games with BBW) ... ;)
We read all your comments to improve us ...
Hi guys,
don't worry about your English. As a German i understand everything. If the English & American people have problems, they have to learn our Broken English... ;)
Just watch the use of certain nouns and pronouns (like he & she and him & her). The game developers DDFUNLOL and MIRCOM3D have the same problem, but people like their games.

GOOD WORK!
KEEP GOING!

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Is there a dieting or a training option ? i would be interested in playing that

thanks for the effort and sharing though
wtf theres alot of games with skinny chicks and you want to spoil the only one who have big girls wtf

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes