3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
nIG tITS heLL yESS oH iTS A fATTY daM gUESS I PLAY moNOPALY TONIGHT

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Hate all you want, this is a niche that NEEDS to be filled. Hopefully we start seeing some decent forays into this territory because goddamnit, I need some big love in my games. Variation should be embraced and the renders look great. This will either be startlingly fappable or absolutely hilarious and I'm totally down for either.

Fuckin' good on you, OP.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm gonna try this one. I like the ladies with some extra weight. Too afraid the skinny ones will break and crack.:D
You know what they say? More cushion for the pushin'! :p

Reactions: Kakato and swmas

dragoonbill

May 4, 2017
Probably the worst part is the translation, but looking at the other game they made it suffers from the same issue. The animations are fine, the story is well a click and fuck story. I wish there was more depth because the choices make almost no difference as to what happens.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
games on f95zone

-incest (checked)
-bestiality (checked)
-homo (some but checked)
-BBW (now checked)

btw it would be great if the animation is done like DoD instead of you having to click

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Yea it needs help with English diction, but its more comical than annoying and its way better than my russian. I like it myself, the story is fun with plenty of big-titty pr0n and phat-pussy fucking _ Ummm Umm good :winkytongue:

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes