• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I POSTED THIS SOME HOURS AGO AND NO REPLYS... CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Hello, I have some Questions:

1.- How to Pass all Hanna phases? Im in the one who tells her story about how she lose his virg and when I talk to her she ask me if I want to listen the story again? BTW I have the park with all the sections. When I go with Bryce no matter what I do, he always Fuck Chloe.

2.- How to get the bikers Jacket? Mi Rank its 350, they fucked pizza girl by the ass and I played to the scene that she appears on the flor with cum and tells you to clean her. The need a girl as a gift, but I don't know what it means, I don't know what I need to do.

3.- In the Gym I only see the scene that Susie does a double handjob while Chloe its taking a quick shower.

4.- The underwear dare its impossible to me. The cheers said that if Chloe went to school dressed as a sexy school girl they could help, I do that and she said that jocks can help with that, they fucked Chloe like 3 times at the gym and got the last underwear, but now she said that i need to prove that the underwear is from the school boys, she said that i need to talk again with the jocks that they help with that, but I can't talk with them anymore and don't know what to do. As the same time, when Chloe went without underwear the cheers went in a different position, but I passed the Ellie hint that I need to close Bett and told her that put a dildo in her ass. Any help?

5.- In the pizza parlor with Pizza Girl I only can tell her to lick the pussy and 2 things with the dildo, play with her (pussy) or with Chloe (ass). Can I do some more? I have that stats with her: FriendShip: 159 Corruption: 259 Will to Cheat: 155.
And on the No Walmart, always when I talk to Her appears her boyfriend and they go to the bathroom.

6.- How to earn all the achivements about Pay the Rent?

7.- In the school you have two rooms that only can enter after classes, left its to be a model, but I can't enter to the other, I have 65 points as a Model.

I have 5 stars in all

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME
i cant answer your questions 1-6 but the seventh one i might be able to answer ya. there are only two rooms you can enter: the photo room and the gym. you can both enter them! in the photo room you can,as you said already, do some modelling. in the gym you can do some P.E. and get fitter overall. that's it i think. didn't find any other rooms. if you mean an other room, upload an image pls ^^.

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
the only think I need to make a Ubuntu version, is a Ubuntu machine to compile,
I never even looked for it, because almost no one uses Unbuntu and dont have some kind of VM to run .EXE
Have you can run linux on a VM , or install it as a subsystem ...

Reactions: phreadom

rick87

Jul 16, 2017

1.- How to Pass all Hanna phases? Im in the one who tells her story about how she lose his virg and when I talk to her she ask me if I want to listen the story again? BTW I have the park with all the sections. When I go with Bryce no matter what I do, he always Fuck Chloe.

2.- How to get the bikers Jacket? Mi Rank its 350, they fucked pizza girl by the ass and I played to the scene that she appears on the flor with cum and tells you to clean her. The need a girl as a gift, but I don't know what it means, I don't know what I need to do.

3.- In the Gym I only see the scene that Susie does a double handjob while Chloe its taking a quick shower.

4.- The underwear dare its impossible to me. The cheers said that if Chloe went to school dressed as a sexy school girl they could help, I do that and she said that jocks can help with that, they fucked Chloe like 3 times at the gym and got the last underwear, but now she said that i need to prove that the underwear is from the school boys, she said that i need to talk again with the jocks that they help with that, but I can't talk with them anymore and don't know what to do. As the same time, when Chloe went without underwear the cheers went in a different position, but I passed the Ellie hint that I need to close Bett and told her that put a dildo in her ass. Any help?

5.- In the pizza parlor with Pizza Girl I only can tell her to lick the pussy and 2 things with the dildo, play with her (pussy) or with Chloe (ass). Can I do some more? I have that stats with her: FriendShip: 159 Corruption: 259 Will to Cheat: 155.
And on the No Walmart, always when I talk to Her appears her boyfriend and they go to the bathroom.

7.- In the school you have two rooms that only can enter after classes, left its to be a model, but I can't enter to the other, I have 65 points as a Model.

I have 5 stars in all

your post isn't clear, post a screenshot of the achievements that you are missing and someone will help you.

thusetro

Dec 4, 2017
Doesn't work! Neither Win or Mac versions:
Mac: says file is corrupted, should be deleted
Win: double click, nothing happens; Open as admin -> ignore virus warning -> nothing happens

Previous version worked just fine... Anyone else has this problem?
GDS replied in post #951 and it worked on my Mac.:)

unknownzx

May 4, 2017

I have 5 stars in all

1. That's the end of Hanna. No sex with her crush. Boat event is in another side game.
2. IDK as well, but some ppl said after watching the full story of the gangbang, talk to the main biker and he will give you the jacket.
3. That's the only gym scene. All the other gym scenes are in school's gym at late-game.
4. You can find the sex toys while cleaning up the stores with the pizza girl in school.
5. That's it. Only 3 scenes in the store (lick, dildo in pussy and dildo in ass).
6. Masturbate with toys (mainly dildo) the night before paying rent. On the next day, pretend sleeping.
7. The rooms available after school are only studio and gym.

EDIT:
1. Btw can someone help me with "Making some boy’s day"?
Fix the bleaches and find the hidden place, in the park, and have Chloe with exhibitionism > 50
Take a bath without panties on the hidden place, then go watch the boys at the bleachers
Where is the hidden place? I tried skinny dipping first then bleacher scene but Chloe is still wearing her panties.
2. Howw to get 'Better than Detention' achievement?
3. Somehow I got bugged out of the shaving scene. Didn't happen on Day 7.

Eerazor

Feb 3, 2018

Hanna only has the one story (which is an aditional great game btw.)

Pizza Girl needs to go on a date with you to the bikers. once she looses her virginity talk to her about what happened (3 achievements in total). then go to the bikers again.

Cant help you there because i dont know what you mean

Go to cheerleader practice in the gym after school on Wednesday

You can go out with her (to the bikers), and finish the jacket questline - by asking her afterwards what happened

If you have enough charm, its a BJ and a Screw Achievement
If you masturbate before the rent (with toys) then one achivement will be available (pretend to sleep) and if you do it a second time it will pop the second one

the right room cannot be entered. should be removed in latest too (at least it was for me).

I have 5 stars in all

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME[/QUOTE]

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Updated Chloe18 Part 1 Save Editor To v1.0.5
Added a unlock all achievements button

Download:

Reactions: DrackDrap

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Can anyone tell me why I keep getting this error with the save editor? Running Win10. I've yet to get this working. This is with the newest version of the editor and Chloe18. This pops up when I try to open save 1 or 2.
try using the new v1.0.5 and make sure you are using it with the latest version of Chloe18, not the old v0.6 version and let me know if you still have issues

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Updated Chloe18's Easy Translation Maker To v1.0.5
fixed a small bug

Download:

Reactions: DrackDrap

xJosh__

Mar 4, 2018
Look, I have another Room, it said that I can enter after classes, but when I go to school after classes it only appears the photo room.

And another Thing... Whats the Pay Rent Day? To earn the Achivement to Pay the Rent

Eerazor

Feb 3, 2018
Look, I have another Room, it said that I can enter after classes, but when I go to school after classes it only appears the photo room.

And another Thing... Whats the Pay Rent Day? To earn the Achivement to Pay the Rent
Assume its under "cut content" indended for part 2 of Chloe18

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
nope still getting same error
i really have no idea why it's not working, try running as administrator other than that i really don't know.
if you are playing Chloe18 v1.02 and you are using my v1.0.5 save editor and have created a new save on Chloe18 then it should work

if you are on windows 10 try setting the compatibility settings to windows 7

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes