yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game is great, one of the best on here. The art is fantastic, and I love that storline... However it has some room for improvements in a few areas.

1) The opening grind is slow if you aint cheating, but that's only the first 100 days or so, then you start making enough money. It really sucks when you get in to negative money, and can't afford food, and got no energy. You can tough it out to get out of debt, and eventuallly you can make enough to pay your rent in a day, and money is no issue. So it slowly goes from money is super hard to get... to you can make that money quick and buy everything.

2) No way to view many scenes twice without playing through again that I know of.

3) only 2 save slots.

4) It would be nice to have a pure good girl virgin type path... You are gonna be a hoe in the current path.

5) I have a nicer machine than most people only a few months old, my laptop is powerful, and still takes a while to boot the game up.

tommez0x00

Jan 8, 2018
1) The opening grind is slow if you aint cheating, but that's only the first 100 days or so, then you start making enough money. It really sucks when you get in to negative money, and can't afford food, and got no energy. You can tough it out to get out of debt, and eventuallly you can make enough to pay your rent in a day, and money is no issue. So it slowly goes from money is super hard to get... to you can make that money quick and buy everything.
Raise your fitness as quick as possible. Best on Saturdays climbing at the beach.
Meanwhile focus on earning money at the diner. Don't waste your energy on any other than diner work or fittness gaining stuff. When in diner, always serve the filthy Otaku first, because with enough sluttyness you will get extra money from him each day. Second go cleaning outside for getting an extra pay drawing more customers. Especially when you are slutty enough for selling your panies to Otaku and cleaning outside pantyless!
If you have enough energy left, Wash Dishes because that gives some extra fitness.
At last serve the biker for a little charm boost.
If you have energy left, dance at home for more fitness.
Don't forget to buy better food after getting stars in fitness.
This way you won't have problems in the beginning.

After you had the detention scene in school the sex shop location opens up. Go there after school with full energy! Then do some glory hole action and try to give the customers what they most desire. That'll boost your money a lot! And sluttyness, too!

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
This game is great, one of the best on here. The art is fantastic, and I love that storline... However it has some room for improvements in a few areas.

2) No way to view many scenes twice without playing through again that I know of.

3) only 2 save slots.

4) It would be nice to have a pure good girl virgin type path... You are gonna be a hoe in the current path.

5) I have a nicer machine than most people only a few months old, my laptop is powerful, and still takes a while to boot the game up.
1- fixed the negative money bug on 1.02
2- Its take me a moth to do that, it was requested several times, And I will only put it in the next version, since it will be anew engine
5- A made this so the game will always extract every time you click to play, since I was getting a lot o complais of people that didnt had winrar, or dint know how to unzip

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I have to say that I'm still enjoying the game (despite it being a bit grindy... and only having 2 save slots... only available once a day that you can miss if you accidentally click the food first, etc... and having to play it on my phone... and having no way to replay scenes because you can't save more than 2 saves and can't replay almost any of the scenes you achieve... etc etc etc...)

I still think the models are done well, the animation is nice, the story (despite being grammatically lacking and a little simple) is fun at times ("still not cheating!") etc. :p

I'll keep playing it. Even though it could be a lot better, it's still one of the better games I've played. :)

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
After the new update i still cant seem to get the acheivements: after rent blues, jacket, and the Cheerleader dream has anyone found them out?
I got jacket and the Cheerleader dream.
Jacket didn't unlock for me for a long time after I completed all the steps I could think of, and I can't tell what the final step was to trigger it. It happened when I visited the biker gang after completing the initiation, gift, and Cheerleader dream - although I don't know if Cheerleader dream was part of the requirement or if there was a different trigger.
Cheerleader dream involved completing all the challenges, then visiting the school bathroom while wearing "School Uniform - No Panties", and having the ~I completed all the challenges~ conversation. That unlocks Cheerleader Practice after school on Wednesdays. If dance skill is too low, you fail the practice, but can try again next week. I had a dance skill over 90 (which was probably overkill) when Cheerleader dream unlocked.

Personally, I haven't unlocked "The Interview", "Hired", "Trying to Avoid Rent", nor "After Rent Blues" yet.

krustbr

Feb 13, 2018
Still cant play on mac, did the fix but when tries to open got a pop up "Unable to find game!!:"

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I got jacket and the Cheerleader dream.
Jacket didn't unlock for me for a long time after I completed all the steps I could think of, and I can't tell what the final step was to trigger it. It happened when I visited the biker gang after completing the initiation, gift, and Cheerleader dream - although I don't know if Cheerleader dream was part of the requirement or if there was a different trigger.
For me the final step after getting all the Pizza Girl biker gangbang story achievements, was that I had to get the biker rating to 300 for the jacket scene to trigger.

M!

Jan 5, 2018
That unlocks Cheerleader Practice after school on Wednesdays. If dance skill is too low, you fail the practice, but can try again next week. I had a dance skill over 90 (which was probably overkill) when Cheerleader dream unlocked.
90 is quite overkill indeed, since i passed it with 51

You get "After Rent Blues" after masturbating with both toys on Thursday and pretend to be asleep with the landlord.

Reactions: L7Bear and Tedkewl

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
90 is quite overkill indeed, since i passed it with 51

You get "After Rent Blues" after masturbating with both toys on Thursday and pretend to be asleep with the landlord.
not both toys, just the dildo

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes