zenzenpower

Aug 21, 2017
Wtith regards to save editor, upon [Saving] at top left
Read.ini remains False
Only Save Slot 1 is set to true

is this intended? or should have read.ini been true too?

This is on v1.0.1 with V.1.0.5 Save editor, are they compatible?

zenzenpower

Aug 21, 2017
I have done the following,
Load Chloe18, [Prior to that clear my save files/reads]
Start new Game, till first achievement , save Slot 1
Open up as admin Save editor,
Load Save 1,
Edit stats,
Save at top left
[save_slot01.ini : True]
Alt back to Chloe18, which is still on the save page after waking up, F5'd
Load, nothing changes.
Edit: I even tried only editing the gold as a test, still nothing.
2nd Edit: Using Chloe v1.01 and editor v.1.0.5 [Editor on admin mode]
On Win7 home premium

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I have done the following,
Load Chloe18, [Prior to that clear my save files/reads]
Start new Game, till first achievement , save Slot 1
Open up as admin Save editor,
Load Save 1,
Edit stats,
Save at top left
[save_slot01.ini : True]
Alt back to Chloe18, which is still on the save page after waking up, F5'd
Load, nothing changes.
Edit: I even tried only editing the gold as a test, still nothing.
you don't need chloe18 open to edit the save i recommend doing it when the game is closed, also be sure you are hitting apply first so edit the money then hit apply then hit save and only then load up chloe18 and take a look.

if you come on discord it will also be easier for me to help you.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
i should point out, for chloe18 part 1 save editor you should have .net framework 4.6.1 installed

zenzenpower

Aug 21, 2017
So load both at the start, Save, close Chloe, then edit finish, open up chloe18 again?
just tried, nothing changed, i can clearly see the change in the save01.ini but ingame nothing changed

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
So load both at the start, Save, close Chloe, then edit finish, open up chloe18 again?
just tried, nothing changed, i can clearly see the change in the save01.ini but ingame nothing changed
No, As long as you already have a Chloe18 save just load the save editor and edit the stats being sure to apply them and then save in the top left and then load up Chloe18 v1.02 and load your save up and your stats should have been changed.

This is a save editor not a trainer, It doesn't change the ingame stuff live. In order to see the changes you have to load or reload your save.

zenzenpower

Aug 21, 2017
No, As long as you already have a Chloe18 save just load the save editor and edit the stats being sure to apply them and then save in the top left and then load up Chloe18 v1.02 and load your save up and your stats should have been changed.
i clearly did state im using v1.01 :\

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I have figured things out, i had to edit the auto_save feature too to make it work
as long as you are clicking save to slot 1 or 2 you don't have to touch the auto save but if when loading your game you are clicking the load auto save then you will never see the changes you made because it only made them to the slot 1 or 2 save itself.

Reactions: zenzenpower

zenzenpower

Aug 21, 2017
as long as you are clicking save to slot 1 or 2 you don't have to touch the auto save but if when loading your game you are clicking the load auto save then you will never see the changes you made because it only made them to the slot 1 or 2 save itself.
me thinks i need better pairs of glasses, thanks

Reactions: RazorX

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Updated Chloe18 Part 1 Save Editor To v1.0.6
Added support for the Auto Save but i still recommend using Save Slot 1 or Save Slot 2

Download

Reactions: DrackDrap

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
the only think I need to make a Ubuntu version, is a Ubuntu machine to compile,
I never even looked for it, because almost no one uses Unbuntu and dont have some kind of VM to run .EXE
Run Windows .exe on Linux? You mean like ?

As @OvidiusLian said, you can also install on your operating system of choice and run just about any operating system in that free virtual machine. You can even now run Linux as a subsystem under Windows 10, and run Linux apps on your Windows desktop etc... but I haven't used that personally (never installed Windows 10.)

There is documentation on the website for how to get this running if you feel like it. It's obviously up to you. :) I'm fully aware that Linux desktops are a small minority of your audience.

A recent article from January 26th, 2018;
An article from 1 year ago;
And an article from 2 years ago;
And ...

I'm not trying to be a pest. :) Just pointing out that the option exists, and there are users who would like to be able to play your game natively on their desktop rather than a phone (tiny, can't type the relationship of Tom and Carrie in, etc) or in a web page (slow load, low performance, low resolution.)

Thanks for your work. :) I obviously wouldn't be going through the trouble of pointing all of this out if I wasn't still interested in the game. ;)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Doesn't work! Neither Win or Mac versions:
Mac: says file is corrupted, should be deleted
Win: double click, nothing happens; Open as admin -> ignore virus warning -> nothing happens

Previous version worked just fine... Anyone else has this problem?
The Mac version is unsigned, and requires the fix under the "Installation" spoiler in the OP. I suggest using the xattr fix instead of the -master-disable fix, because the latter disables signing checks for the whole system.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I know I look like a scratched disk but do you need 3x of 400 or 2GB? On andoid?
whatever size the apk is you need 2x to 3x that much space in order to install it, also i would recommend installing it with ES File Explorer

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes