phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
My first impressions of this game:

Pros:
  1. The main girl is kind of cute (much more so before she's immediately made to look disgusting as part of the storyline for some odd reason, and I'm guessing there's never an option to undo this desecration, but we'll get to that in a minute), and some of the other characters are kind of cute or interesting (eg; Pizza Girl at last in the beginning.)

Cons:
  1. You are shown a bunch of hardcore photos right on the title screen before you even start the game, ruining any sense of anticipation and achievement in actually getting to work toward seeing and accomplishing these things.
  2. As soon as you start the game, the MC (who is basically retarded) is turned from a sweet looking cute girl into someone who looks like a prostitute hooked in heroin. Nasty hair dye, tattoo, piercing *immediately*, and then shortly thereafter forced to shave her pubes off (I'm not sure how much of a spoiler that is as it's one of the first things that happens in the game.) All just as you're starting the game. No option not to have to play this much less attractive skank, as though a nice looking girl can't be dirty in behavior, but has to *look* like a revolting smack addict you'd find in a truck-stop bathroom as well, despite literally being a nice clean cute girl the day or week before.
  3. No Linux support.
  4. Very low-res graphics.
  5. Only 2 save slots, and even those only available once per day, with you often accidentally clicking them if you're clicking on the screen to advance. Not on a separate screen where you can save as often as you want, as many times as you want (as in most Ren'Py games.)
  6. No apparent option to adjust sound volume within the game, forcing you to have to turn down your main system volume or mute the sound in the game entirely.

I really want to like this game, but with all these hurdles I think I'm just going to move on to something more appealing. The dev is free to make the girl like whatever they personally think is attractive. Pierced, inked, dyed, and shaved girls just aren't my cup of tea. I can usually overlook one or maybe two of those options, but when you shove them all on us right out of the gate, after ruining any sense of slow corruption or anticipation etc... it just makes the game into a grind that feels seedy and vulgar with no real sense of enjoyment.

This idea that girls have to put on a bunch of ugly makeup, get tattoos, piercings, etc... to be dirty... it just seems naive to me, and frankly ruins the enjoyment of an actually attractive normal girl doing dirty things. It's not surprising when someone who looks like they blow sweaty truckers in piss soaked truck stop bathrooms for crack rocks does something dirty. It seems boring. Like what else did we expect this ugly skank junkie to do, especially when we literally already saw her getting plowed in every hole and covered in jizz *right on the title screen*.

I hate to sound overly negative, but it's frustrating to see a game that looks like it has so much potential fall so short *in my personal opinion*. I'm sure plenty of others are fine with it. I'm just not one of those people.

(And bear in mind, I only played for an hour or two on the web based version, because the game literally doesn't run on my operating system, and I'm not setting up WINE again just to play this game, if it were to even work, given that some of the other comments I see say it's hit or miss.)

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
How do you get the literally full achievement
Pretty sure that one you need to keep letting the guys cum inside ass and pussy at the gloryhole(in one session, so go with full energy), Chloe will comment about not being able to take anymore/getting filled up. Once she's taken enough creampies in both holes achievement should unlock.

Reactions: HectorFM

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You need to aply the mac fix:
Thank's
Didn't work... but perhaps i made something wrong. Anyway, it's late and i stop trying tonight.
xattr -rc <app> worked for me.

The problem seems to be the Mac_Runner is signed, but the app is different from the signed version. The developer shouldn't be using a signed Runner.

Skweep

Oct 7, 2017
Sorry, there's a lot of pages and I can't look through them all but... How do I increase my charm in this game?

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Very grind heavy but a very cool game. I just wish there was a way to replay scenes. Lots of nice content.

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
does the editor work ? i am getting this error when clicking apply. also the editted save can not be loaded in game if i click continue on the error and save.
useing new game and game from OP

Eerazor

Feb 3, 2018
Does anyone have any indication as to what engine is actually being used for this? Is it a custom one or an engine that is available?

Reactions: phreadom

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
why do so many people have linux =O? did i miss a revolution or something?
  1. Because it's free (as in cost.) Or as they see "free as in beer."
  2. Because it's free (as in freedom or liberty) which means you actually get access to the source code to the programs, so you can change them, recompile them, improve them, audit them for security, etc... you have complete control of your system if you want. (Provided you're smart enough and motivated enough to learn how to program.)
  3. Because it's a secure and stable operating system.
  4. Because there generally aren't viruses for Linux. So you can happily surf websites without having to worry about being infected by crap like Windows is.
  5. Because it has a ton of free software for it.
  6. It's not trying to lock you out of your system or treat you like a retarded child the way Windows and Apple are. They want to create a "walled garden" where you can only purchase software through them so that they control what you can put on your computer, and take a hefty cut of the profits. It is in their interests to make sure you can only use their system the way they want you to. They want to make it more difficult for you to inter-operate with other systems, to use open standards, to allow you to do what you want to, etc. They are working to lock down the hardware so that you can only install their operating system, and only the way they want you to. Think of the way they're trying to lock phones down so that you can't install anti-virus, you can't avoid advertisements the way you can on the desktop, etc... they want you to be a dumb consumer they can milk for money. Linux inherently doesn't have that motivation. The motivation of Linux is to put *you* in control of a powerful general computing device to use as *you* see fit.
I lost interest in Apple pretty quickly after OS X came out when it became clear this was their objective.

I finally moved away from Windows completely when it became clear around Windows 8 that this was their goal as well. Windows 10 has made it abundantly clear they're trying very hard to emulate the path Apple took in locking down the desktop and turning users into nothing more than strictly controlled slaves to extract money from.

On a side note, one of the only things I miss about Windows is a few of my games I liked to play... like the old Rise of Legends game I used to play, from Microsoft and Big Huge Games. You can play it under WINE, but it's tricky. Or some of the AAA titles, like Wolfenstein or Far Cry.

But I have 1,174 games on Steam, 453 of which run on Linux. So I still have access to a large portion of my games, including many big name titles.

Some of the games I like or that are bigger name games that I have for Linux on Steam;
  • Age of Wonders
  • Alien: Isolation
  • Arma 3
  • Armello
  • The Banner Saga
  • Beach Bounce
  • Beauty Bounce
  • Besiege
  • BioShock Infinite
  • Black Mesa
  • Borderlands 2
  • Bunny Bounce
  • Catch Canvas
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • The Count Lucanor
  • Counter Strike
  • Empire Total War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Evoland
  • Firewatch
  • Galaxy Girls
  • Half Life, Half life 2, the episodes, Blue Shift, Opposing Force, etc...
  • Hearts of Iron IV
  • Hexcells
  • Kerbal Space Program
  • Kona
  • Lara Croft GO
  • Life Is Strange
  • Limbo
  • The Long Dark
  • Mad Max
  • Medieval II: Total War
  • Metro 2033 (Redux), Metro Last Light (and Redux)
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
  • Negligee
  • PAYDAY 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
  • Portal, Portal 2
  • The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief
  • Rust
  • Saints Row (2, The Third, IV, Gat out of Hell, etc.)
  • All the Sakura games (Agent, Angels, Beach, Beach 2, Dungeon, Fantasy Chapter 1, Gamer, Nova, Santa, Shrine Girls, Space, Spirit, Swim Club)
  • Serious Sam (3: BFE, Fusion)
  • Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
  • Sid Meier's Civilization V
  • Sid Meier's Civilization VI
  • Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth
  • Spec Ops: The Line
  • The Stanley Parable
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  • Stardew Valley
  • Stellaris
  • Tacoma
  • The Talos Principle
  • Tombraider
  • Total War: ATTILA
  • Total War: SHOGUN 2
  • Transistor
  • Trine (2, 3, etc.)
  • The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
That's obviously not an exhaustive list, or even all the good games on my list. Just some of the ones I happen to like or that are recognizable names etc. (I've highlighted a couple of my favorites.)

Does anyone have any indication as to what engine is actually being used for this? Is it a custom one or an engine that is available?
I'd like to know as well. The developer claims to be writing the engine themselves, but I'd guess it's at least built on top of existing technologies? Either way I was interested to know in relation to the possibility of it being ported to Linux (given the existing html5 and Android support it would seem doable.)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok guys windows defender is nagging about the exe file its not trusted
however i do get it 2 start it anyway via details in that defenderwindow popup
and then click on run anyway

Eerazor

Feb 3, 2018
ok guys windows defender is nagging about the exe file its its not trusted
however i do get it 2 start it anyway via details in that defenderwindow popup
and then click on run anyway
This usually occures when an executable file has not been certified (digital signature). A few AV Applications (Particularly Trend Micro) does not like that type file.

Nov 13, 2017
Updated Translation Program:
tweaked the code so now virus total shows 0/64
added some tooltips
now you can click Chloe in the bottom right to change size (for smaller desktop resolution)
now you can click the Chloe18 logo in the top right to launch this page
I've tried to download the translation tool just now and i have this message in response: Operation not done. Virus detected. I can't download this tool

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
How do i get "cheerleeders dream"?
go to the school with Chloe wearing the pantyless uniform, go to the bathroom and talk to the cheerleaders, one of them will tell you to meet them on Wednesday afternoon after school. when you go there on Wed afternoon in the gymnasium if you haven't practiced dance enough in your room they will tell you to practice more, do that and come back the next Wed, you'll get the achievement.

Reactions: 50996

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
1.02 is out for patrons:
It fixes So you wont run out of money too soon in a New game
and a few bugs

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes