redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Basically clicking anything in newest editor renders an error. Even selecting a save says to open Chloe18, load then save but that doesn't fix anything. Get an unhandled exception error when trying to change any stats.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Basically clicking anything in newest editor renders an error. Even selecting a save says to open Chloe18, load then save but that doesn't fix anything. Get an unhandled exception error when trying to change any stats.
are you trying to use the save editor on chloe18 v1.02 or the old one?
also updated the editor to v1.0.4 here:

note:
it's best to use this from a new save.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Can you atleast explain how to get to working?
Try going into C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Project_6 and creating a BAK folder then move everything in that folder so you are starting from scratch on Chloe18 v1.02, Now that you have done that launch Chloe18 and click new game and get ingame to where you can save.

Once you have done that save the game and load up the save editor (v1.0.6 from ) and goto the dropdown box in the top right and select Save Slot 1 and it should load the stats, for example it will say your money is 199 and once you see that you just set the values to what you want (making sure to hit apply on them) then click the save button in the top left of the editor.

Once at that stage just hit F5 on Chloe18 to reset it back to the menu and load your game and you should see your stats have changed, you can also use the editor to unlock achievements.

here is an image i just took:

Full Sized Image:

Note:
The value for Exhibitionism moves position after a while because of how the save adds stuff so it's best to set that value straight away to what you want before it stops working.

Pacb

Oct 16, 2016
The save editor doesn't work right for me, It is half cut off and I can't get it to re-size so I can view the entire editor anyone know how to fix it?

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
The save editor doesn't work right for me, It is half cut off and I can't get it to re-size so I can view the entire editor anyone know how to fix it?
wow i haven't seen that before lol, i don't know try running it as administrator.

it certainly doesn't do that for me.

Reactions: Pacb

Pacb

Oct 16, 2016
Nope Doesn't do anything, I'm running windows 7, I've tried in compatibility mode for as many versions of windows as I could as well as administrator.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Nope Doesn't do anything, I'm running windows 7, I've tried in compatibility mode for as many versions of windows as I could as well as administrator.
well i'm on windows 7 and i didn't set the compatibility settings to anything and it works perfectly for me, is your antivirus or anything like that messing with it?

Reactions: Pacb

Pacb

Oct 16, 2016
well i'm on windows 7 and i didn't set the compatibility settings to anything and it works perfectly for me, is your antivirus or anything like that messing with it?
I figured it out, my dad was using my computer the other day and increased the settings on the Display to 125% making everything bigger.

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
is it possible to rewatch scene or something? something like a gallery i want to watch the pizza girl scenes again but i dont have saves and i dont know if it is possible to rewatch the scenes

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
is it possible to rewatch scene or something? something like a gallery i want to watch the pizza girl scenes again but i dont have saves and i dont know if it is possible to rewatch the scenes
like something in hannas boat trip

Reactions: HunterSeeker

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
How do you get after - rent - blues?
Chloe needs to masturbate with just the dildo and sleep with it inside her on two Thursdays in a row and pretend to be sleeping when needed to pay the rent both times

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Chloe needs to masturbate with just the dildo and sleep with it inside her on two Thursdays in a row and pretend to be sleeping when needed to pay the rent both times
are you sure there are no other conditions to be met? i did that 3 times in a row but didn't get the after rent blues achievement.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
How do you get the three yoga achievements
-Yoga 101-
Fix the bleachers at the state park, And do yoga with Hanna at the field with exhibitionism > 20

-Yoga 102-
After getting the Yoga 101 talk to Hanna until she asks for Chloe’s help, then do yoga again

-Yoga 301-
Chloe needs to have had fucked Kevin while delivering pizza, Do yoga again

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes