Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Bro, if you hate NTR so much, why you trying so hard to seek them out? Indeed, 1 in 10 games are NTR, if you're encountering that many of them than you trying too hard to look for them.
What? Where in my post did i ever say that i hate NTR? No seriously, now you got me curious. I'll be waiting for you to kindly point it out in my post that i hate NTR so much. Take your time please, i can wait.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Zemax , thank you ! :love:
PS: tried to set Thailand time on PC, still doesnt go past Loading screen. Played with set auto time on/off, nothing.
You might be changing you locale reigion which is incorrect, you need to change format.
It is in the control panel, date and time then change format now admin changes.

cp_format.png

jadezz

Jul 21, 2017
I was able to solve the problem. What I did:

1. As mentioned change date format to thai. This enabled to see avatars but not background images.
2. change scaling mode:
any updates in the zoomed images bug?
Edit:
found the solution(at least for me)

For Nvidia Display
Go to Nvidia Control Panel. Display > Adjust desktop size and position > Then select
"Override the scaling mode set by games and programs"
Start Game Again

For intel Display
switch the 'Scaling' option from "Maintain Display Scaling" to "Maintain Aspect Ratio"

For Amd display card
Under 'display' changed GPU scaling mode from 'preserve aspect ratio' to 'full panel'.

after you make that change begin a new game, it worked for me, this also fixed black screens
Still same problem.
3. redownload the game, remove read only from folder, run the game as admin.
This solve the problem.

Reactions: tanocapo

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Besides changing region, I also had to change "region format" to "English (world)" only after that the game launched.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Finished the game, and characters behavior isn't very believable and the plot itself full of problems with logic, i.e. plot holes. Although the ending was interesting. However, before the start of the game while trying to figure out how to start the game, spoilers greatly spoiled the effect of surprise.

While playing, I remembered another game on the theme of revenge "Revenge Game: Cumshot or Death" and although it has its flaws in terms of plot, I liked it much more. And there is gameplay that is tied to sex, which is great. I suggest you give it a try.

Reactions: Elucidus
Apr 26, 2021
This should be sufficient
If this isn't sufficient i made a guide here:
I would suggest to use the endings as an example of an walkthrough, most things are unlocked by following those choices.

Minor choices that could affect you unlocking things are to censor or not the first girl sex tape, will lead to unlock a different cg in ch5.

ch6 you can get most scenes by following the premises of how to get to the endings.
one tip if you want pun or bo ending its the same formula as the harem ending(bad ending) except don't have sex withe eve at all the bo and pun can be chosen.

ch1-4 to unlock everything you need to follow all possible dialogues and you will be fine, in the respective chapters

Reactions: sergyo_ml
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes