DomoMomo

Jan 27, 2022
View attachment 2781728

Overview:
'Nut,' a young man who is constantly harassed and held back in relationships by a group of girls known as "The 4 Celestial Angels."
But the young woman working as the shop clerk in the dirty magic items store, who only goes by the name "Mia," lends him a mystery helping hand.
How will he end up? Let's discover out in the sexist visual novel game Charming Heart, where you can make different decisions and see different outcomes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-19
Release Date: 2023-07-13
Developer: Jungle House -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Thai
Genre:

Installation:

im not gonna lie i was not expecting a whole ass anime intro. Shit got me cumfuddled

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
There should be a mod where the narrator speaks English instead of where ever this is from so EVERYONE can understand them better. Also, is NTR avoidable?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
"Control Panel" > "Clock and Region" > "Change date, time or number formats" and chose "Thailand"
I got the same problem but serious, why change my comps settings to thailand just to make this game work is silly, I don't live there and I don't want to change my settings just for one game. How good this game may be, the dev sure should fix that so no matter the country you can play it.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
This game would be better if the skip function was automatic and moved faster. I ended up leaving an object on top of that CTRL key just to get all the endings and CGs.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
If someone have problems with starting the game and don't want to switch system locale, here's the patch.
Unpack it into the game folder with overwriting.

Iyaaaa

Jul 17, 2022
Not sure if anynone would be interested but just because i have it i will share my saves of which I tried to make step by step with all possible decisions. The Last saves which look identical are not. One is the true ending, frst one, the Other is the continue ending.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes