• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yuevelsaria

Nov 11, 2017
= bro im late to reply.. and to play also because of WORK.. WORK. WORK yeah.. THANKS BRO. MORE BLESSINGS TO CUMM AND GODBLESS

Drip Vegeta

Nov 29, 2020
W game im not gonna lie
The part make me interesting is the bad end with NTR...and totally got me to realize how fact need in a couple is "Loyal"
i have to sorry the MC and play again, epic game fr
thx

• Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
The anti virus only works because the game is cracked
Are you sure about that? I thought visual novels usually are not having even the basic level of protection and the crack is not even needed to launch them. I may be wrong though.

Furnox

Dec 29, 2018
You might be changing you locale reigion which is incorrect. you need to change format. my locale reigon is japan not sure if that would make a difference.
It is in the control panel, date and time then change format now admin changes.
thanx man

NoodleSalad

Apr 13, 2019
Oh wow I didn't expect a Thai H game with an opening and voice acting, now the mc's name make sense lmao.

Last edited:

kjbsdadas7df62131

May 13, 2022
any updates in the zoomed images bug?
Edit:
found the solution(at least for me)

For Nvidia Display
Go to Nvidia Control Panel. Display > Adjust desktop size and position > Then select
"Override the scaling mode set by games and programs"
Start Game Again

For intel Display
switch the 'Scaling' option from "Maintain Display Scaling" to "Maintain Aspect Ratio"

For Amd display card
Under 'display' changed GPU scaling mode from 'preserve aspect ratio' to 'full panel'.

after you make that change begin a new game, it worked for me, this also fixed black screens

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Every hentai nowadays seems to have NTR. What gives???
No like 1 out of every 10 contains ntr.. Idk what your smokin but it must be some strong shit. Every game that comes out is romance or harem but nice try. And the few games that do come out that have any ntr are usually garbage not worth mentioning.

• Angry
Reactions: Sandstorm 99

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
No like 1 out of every 10 contains ntr.. Idk what your smokin but it must be some strong shit. Every game that comes out is romance or harem but nice try. And the few games that do come out that have any ntr are usually garbage not worth mentioning.
Maybe the games you play are 1 out of 10, but certainly not mine. Otherwise i wouldn't have asked. Also, seems like you're the one smoking some heavy shit here, considering your unnecessarily rude and aggressive response. I hear some drugs, especially the heavy ones, can cause some serious mood swings. Might wanna look into that, kind sir ;)

undervbd

Nov 1, 2022
Edit:

For Nvidia Display
Go to Nvidia Control Panel. Display > Adjust desktop size and position > Then select
Start Game Again

For intel Display
switch the 'Scaling' option from "Maintain Display Scaling" to "Maintain Aspect Ratio"

For Amd display card
Under 'display' changed GPU scaling mode from 'preserve aspect ratio' to 'full panel'.

after you make that change begin a new game, it worked for me, this also fixed black screens
I don't understand your explanation
Could you explain it to me in an easier way? please

Blackmahou

Nov 28, 2022
Edit:

For Nvidia Display
Start Game Again

For intel Display

For Amd display card

doesn't work same problem

Reactions: Rainboll

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Edit:

For Nvidia Display
Start Game Again

For intel Display

For Amd display card

Nope sadly didnt work

THGreen

Jul 26, 2020
Not sure if anynone would be interested but just because i have it i will share my saves of which I tried to make step by step with all possible decisions. The Last saves which look identical are not. One is the true ending, frst one, the Other is the continue ending.
Could you share the "gallery.sav" file, please?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Maybe the games you play are 1 out of 10, but certainly not mine. Otherwise i wouldn't have asked. Also, seems like you're the one smoking some heavy shit here, considering your unnecessarily rude and aggressive response. I hear some drugs, especially the heavy ones, can cause some serious mood swings. Might wanna look into that, kind sir ;)
Bro, if you hate NTR so much, why you trying so hard to seek them out? Indeed, 1 in 10 games are NTR, if you're encountering that many of them than you trying too hard to look for them.

The more likely scenario is that your self-contentedness is warping your perception of reality. Since you get trigger so much by NTR, when you encounter elements of it once in every 20 games, it stands out in your mind so you go through, you go "Waaah, why are there so many NTR?" There's a name for this type of bias, I forget what it's called.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes