• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
is it normal for scenes so far to be stuck on the same weird loop of a pixilated image.... bc this feels odd
(progress: testing the first item on the girls)

i just double checked, yea right after the intro scene leading up to the homeless man, the image shown either become overly zoomed in or i cna barely make out what is on the screen.

Reactions: Angelcrush

RainBow95

Sep 17, 2019
is it normal for scenes so far to be stuck on the same weird loop of a pixilated image.... bc this feels odd
(progress: testing the first item on the girls)

i just double checked, yea right after the intro scene leading up to the homeless man, the image shown either become overly zoomed in or i cna barely make out what is on the screen.
Same for me, changing region format to thai doesn't help.

1689874957157.png

Apr 26, 2021
Any walkthrough available?
There are too much choices.
I would suggest to use the endings as an example of an walkthrough, most things are unlocked by following those choices.

Minor choices that could affect you unlocking things are to censor or not the first girl sex tape, will lead to unlock a different cg in ch5.

ch6 you can get most scenes by following the premises of how to get to the endings.
one tip if you want pun or bo ending its the same formula as the harem ending(bad ending) except don't have sex withe eve at all the bo and pun can be chosen.

ch1-4 to unlock everything you need to follow all possible dialogues and you will be fine, in the respective chapters

zmeydoom

Jan 2, 2018
Same:unsure: How to solve?

Solution: Control Panel -> Hours and region -> Regional standards -> Format: Thai(Thailand). It worked for me on Windows 10.

The in Steam seems to have solved this problem. But I'm not a happy license holder, so I'm not 100% sure)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pava324

Nakase

Jan 16, 2022
Then what you guys think about this game good or not? For me a Thailand people it good bc i understand everything.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Thai hentai? Okay! My Mother from Xter is quite good so i was expecting. YET THEY INTRODUCED NTR THAI GAME? WHEY?????

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
So are the other endings actually NTR endings where he loses the girl/girls? OR they just get raped and he saves them in the end. What exactly happens in the other endings.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes