Others Character Creator 3 CC3+ character with genitals (Female) version 0.2

Tupilko

Jun 23, 2019
See these youtube movies. They are with download links.
Free Download Morphing vagina & Pubis hairs iclone 7 + 1 character CC3+ project :
Free Download dicks & Pubis hairs iclone 7 + 3 characters CC3+ project :
Free Download Morphing Dick & Pubis hairs iclone 7 + 1 character CC3+ project :
PILI PILI will release more.
If you downloaded it, maybe you still have files. I downloaded, and then formatted the disk, I forgot to save it. Can you throw it in a personal account? Very necessary!

ddogstar

Apr 11, 2020
Could you please place these assets from youtube (now gone) on any of the following: ANONFILE, GOFILE, MEGA, MIXDROP...etc... I found this thread too late.

Mootzart

Oct 6, 2022
View attachment 876451

Overview
Hello everyone! Since a have no rights to post into the Asset Releases section, I decided to create a post here. Hope it's okay :)
For the last couple of days, I have been working on integrating female genitalia into Character Creator 3 as it doesn't have this built-in.
I created this asset for my game, but I believe that many people will find it useful, so I decided to share it with everyone for free.

Special thanks for helping me with this asset - , you can follow his instructions in the video to create your own version if you need a different look.

Artist/Developer:
Compatible Software:

Included Models/Assets:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Download v.0.2
- - -

Morph Sliders Download:

Reduced pink version

View attachment 906453 View attachment 906455 View attachment 906454 View attachment 906452
View attachment 876451

Overview
Hello everyone! Since a have no rights to post into the Asset Releases section, I decided to create a post here. Hope it's okay :)
For the last couple of days, I have been working on integrating female genitalia into Character Creator 3 as it doesn't have this built-in.
I created this asset for my game, but I believe that many people will find it useful, so I decided to share it with everyone for free.

Special thanks for helping me with this asset - , you can follow his instructions in the video to create your own version if you need a different look.

Artist/Developer:
Compatible Software:

Included Models/Assets:

Changelog:

Download v.0.2
- - -

Morph Sliders Download:

Reduced pink version

View attachment 906453 View attachment 906455 View attachment 906454 View attachment 906452

This is great stuff!

Im desperately looking for a anatomically correct CC3+ Male also. Looking forward to this potentially coming from you :)

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
I think this is a thread that we really need to band together, and hire out a Zbrush artist to make something great with blend shapes. Have used the initial morphs and those are really pretty solid, but now there is CC4 and ICLONE 8 which in some ways are game changers. Ability to create adult games correctly using the reallusion products would be amazing. Anyone know a great Z Brush artist?

Reactions: simsxxxmod

Tupilko

Jun 23, 2019
Я думаю, что это нить, которую нам действительно нужно объединить, и нанять художника Zbrush, чтобы сделать что-то отличное с плавными формами. Мы использовали первоначальные морфы, и они действительно довольно прочные, но теперь есть CC4 и ICLONE 8, которые в некотором смысле меняют правила игры. Умение правильно создавать игры для взрослых с использованием продуктов reallusion было бы потрясающе. Кто-нибудь знает великого художника Z Brush?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Отличная идея! Я готов заплатить художнику. Но я не знаю, где его найти.

Aug 12, 2019
Today I did a test with cc4. I converted a Daz character to ureal. I have merged the meshes in unreal.
Then exported as fbx. Then brought in in CC4. Character was not recognized as a good Daz character.
After manually Bone-Mapping got this as a result.

1.jpg
2.jpg

There are still 2 problems. The big toes are not mapped properly.
And I don't know how to map the face bones in cc4.
Until these problems are solved I don't have to start the morphs either.

scraper2k

Mar 29, 2021
Wow
Today I did a test with cc4. I converted a Daz character to ureal. I have merged the meshes in unreal.
Then exported as fbx. Then brought in in CC4. Character was not recognized as a good Daz character.
After manually Bone-Mapping got this as a result.

View attachment 2100251
View attachment 2100252

There are still 2 problems. The big toes are not mapped properly.
And I don't know how to map the face bones in cc4.
Until these problems are solved I don't have to start the morphs either.
Wow that’s awesome, why do they make it so hard to add genitals

Tupilko

Jun 23, 2019
Сегодня я сделал тест с cc4. Я преобразовал символ Daz в ureal. Я объединил сетки в нереально.
Потом экспортировал как fbx. Потом ввели в CC4. Персонаж не был признан хорошим персонажем Daz.
После ручного Bone-Mapping получил вот это.

View attachment 2100251
View attachment 2100252

Есть еще 2 проблемы. Большие пальцы ног не отображаются должным образом.
И я не знаю, как отображать кости лица в cc4.
Пока эти проблемы не будут решены, мне тоже не нужно запускать морфы.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Ты конечно молодец! Но вы можете дать ссылку на эти материалы. Очень нужно. Я случайно все снес и вся моя работа остановилась.

Трансформация волос влагалища и лобка iclone 7 + 1 персонаж CC3+ projec

Grap

Feb 7, 2019
See link:

Test Daz to CC4 as non-standard character. Now it is a real woman. Face motions and the rest of reallusion motions works.
Holy shit...you need to write a tutorial or video. That is some amazing shit! Thanks for your work!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
See link:

Test Daz to CC4 as non-standard character. Now it is a real woman. Face motions and the rest of reallusion motions works.
It's hard to see if there are actually functioning genitals apart from the texture.
Also, the breasts don't really jiggle - there is at least no physics to speak of. That makes it worth it to use DAZ, IMO.

Markus RK200

Dec 6, 2022
It's hard to see if there are actually functioning genitals apart from the texture.
Also, the breasts don't really jiggle - there is at least no physics to speak of. That makes it worth it to use DAZ, IMO.
When it comes to animation, iClone is far superior to DAZ. If you want physics for the breasts, it only takes a few seconds to add a spring to the breast as far as I know. In Daz, dforce or pre-animations are utilized. And in DAZ, it is not possible to view the animation smoothly in real-time either.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
All of what you wrote can be done probably not as much as in CC3/4 but more in iClone since that’s the animation software. The animation you saw comes with Reallusion package for free. And character was probably without any additional tinkering.
when it comes to begins it can be done about as much as in Daz just no one probably got around making it.
Daz is an alright software however you’re basically trying to say that something that is aimed at multi use is better then something else which is aimed at a specific thing.
Hack in the end even Blender beats the hack out of Daz in my view

When it comes to animation, iClone is far superior to DAZ. If you want physics for the breasts, it only takes a few seconds to add a spring to the breast as far as I know. In Daz, dforce or pre-animations are utilized. And in DAZ, it is not possible to view the animation smoothly in real-time either.
Adding springs and adjusting them would probably take a few min at most. If you’d want extra good I’d assume importing it into Blender/Maya and adding muscles to Breasts and Vegina would make it even more realistic and convenient to animate. Kind of a shame iClone never added a muscle system yet…

kvarus

Jun 2, 2022
All of what you wrote can be done probably not as much as in CC3/4 but more in iClone since that’s the animation software. The animation you saw comes with Reallusion package for free. And character was probably without any additional tinkering.
when it comes to begins it can be done about as much as in Daz just no one probably got around making it.
Daz is an alright software however you’re basically trying to say that something that is aimed at multi use is better then something else which is aimed at a specific thing.
Hack in the end even Blender beats the hack out of Daz in my view

Adding springs and adjusting them would probably take a few min at most. If you’d want extra good I’d assume importing it into Blender/Maya and adding muscles to Breasts and Vegina would make it even more realistic and convenient to animate. Kind of a shame iClone never added a muscle system yet…
As far as I know. already with iClone 5, you can add breast movements

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
As far as I know. already with iClone 5, you can add breast movements
I don't know about that, started with iClone 7, however, possible.
Just saying while springs work I still wish they'd eventually add the possibility of using a muscle system like e. g. probably the most expansive option out there Ziva VFX since it also requires Autodesk Maya, and X-Muscle system addon for Blender comes to mind.
While quite well I'd rather say a lot more complicated to set up than a simple spring, it's worth it.

kvarus

Jun 2, 2022
I don't know about that, started with iClone 7, however, possible.
Just saying while springs work I still wish they'd eventually add the possibility of using a muscle system like e. g. probably the most expansive option out there Ziva VFX since it also requires Autodesk Maya, and X-Muscle system addon for Blender comes to mind.
While quite well I'd rather say a lot more complicated to set up than a simple spring, it's worth it.
It seems to me that you want a lot from the toy (iClone)
Ziva VFX this is already a professional level

Reactions: Greshnik261087