Others Character Creator 3 CC3+ character with genitals (Female) version 0.2

steeler211

Jun 13, 2017
Some CC3 Genitals.
I found this today. I haven't tried it out yet.
If you are going to use it please give the creator a like on youtube.

See youtube:

Download link:
Do you have a mirror? That link is dead.

Rell games

May 5, 2020
Do you have a mirror? That link is dead.
Fortunately, I had in mind that the video can be blocked on YT because of the explicit scenes, so I downloaded the file before a video shutdown, here is a
Also, here is my custom female genitalia morph sliders I mentioned before in this thread, it's a bit confusing though, so feel free to ask questions -
Place all slider files (with .ccCustomSlider extension) to this folder - C:\Users\Public\Documents\Reallusion\Custom\Character Creator 3 Custom\AvatarControl\

exitium777

Jun 28, 2020
Some CC3 Genitals.

See youtube:

Download link:
The youtube video is now private and the dropbox link has been deleted. Do you have a copy you can upload somewhere else?

littleknight

May 28, 2017
This is a difficult problem and I am also trying to solve it, currently the marketplace sells products about genitals. But I can't afford to buy it.
I thought it was possible to render the genitals and import them into the character as a kind of tight-fitting clothing, but tweaking it was also very difficult.

hachecach

Jun 29, 2020
This is amazing. I was looking for both (male/female) genitals, and this is great.

Some CC3 Genitals.

See youtube:

Download link:
This are the male genitals? The link doesn't work. Can you reupload it please?

Edit: I didn't see the post talking about that. Sorry.

Last edited:

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019

This may be useful.

Reactions: hachecach

Rell games

May 5, 2020
Hi friend. It is great. Thanks for all.

But i have a question. How can i use the genitalia with other characters?
It is not an easy process, you'll need to find a normal map for the body that I have used for the current character (Skingen tab, at the very bottom of the list) and save it to the file. Open any character you want to add genitals to and save the normal map as well. Combine them in photoshop, save the result, and replace it for the second character.
Then get the morph file from my first post and adjust the mesh until you are satisfied with the result. You also may need to do something with the texture of the body to achieve better quality.

Ezakiell

Dec 7, 2021
Hi guys!
I have a problem, I don't have a "Custom" folder in C: \ Users \ Public \ Documents \ Reallusion \ Custom \ Character Creator 3, after I create the folder myself and transfer the files, nothing happens. I'm new to this business, can you please help me?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Hi guys!
I have a problem, I don't have a "Custom" folder in C: \ Users \ Public \ Documents \ Reallusion \ Custom \ Character Creator 3, after I create the folder myself and transfer the files, nothing happens. I'm new to this business, can you please help me?
My computer is having issues right now so can’t check how my CC3 structure is however I do remember that dragging and dropping the file into an open CC3 worked for me

Ezakiell

Dec 7, 2021
My computer is having issues right now so can’t check how my CC3 structure is however I do remember that dragging and dropping the file into an open CC3 worked for me
Maybe I'm just not looking there in the program? Can you explain how to put this morph?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Maybe I'm just not looking there in the program? Can you explain how to put this morph?
Drag the file you downloaded and drop it inside the program and it will give you the option to I think it was replace character or add on top of it something like that can’t remember exactly . At least it did so for me.

langer

May 4, 2019
Some CC3 Genitals.

See youtube:

Download link:
Thanks for the imformation and links, it helps! But I found they are out of date, can you reupload them?