Others Character Creator 3 CC3+ character with genitals (Female) version 0.2

Jennova21

Jan 3, 2022
Just wanted to say thank you for creating these morphs.

The lack of any decent genital morphs has always been an issue with CC and iClone, which is a pity, since the PBR renders in CC always look better to me than the DAZ Filament system. I created the render below using CC3 and your morphs.

CC3-genMorph.png

leo44

Jan 3, 2022
Hello! I am new at CC3 and I don't know how to add those ccCustomesliders. Can you guys light me the way?

Rell games

May 5, 2020
Hello! I am new at CC3 and I don't know how to add those ccCustomesliders. Can you guys light me the way?
Place all .ccCustomSlider files to this folder - C:\Users\Public\Documents\Reallusion\Custom\Character Creator 3 Custom\AvatarControl

Reactions: leo44

Probnik

Mar 3, 2019

The lack of any decent genital morphs has always been an issue with CC and iClone, which is a pity, since the PBR renders in CC always look better to me than the DAZ Filament system. I created the render below using CC3 and your morphs.

Greetings! Can I ask you to make this character in clothes? I really like her face and eyes!

Aug 12, 2019
See these youtube movies. They are with download links.
Free Download Morphing vagina & Pubis hairs iclone 7 + 1 character CC3+ project :
Free Download dicks & Pubis hairs iclone 7 + 3 characters CC3+ project :
Free Download Morphing Dick & Pubis hairs iclone 7 + 1 character CC3+ project :
PILI PILI will release more.

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
See these youtube movies. They are with download links.
Free Download Morphing vagina & Pubis hairs iclone 7 + 1 character CC3+ project :
Free Download dicks & Pubis hairs iclone 7 + 3 characters CC3+ project :
Free Download Morphing Dick & Pubis hairs iclone 7 + 1 character CC3+ project :
PILI PILI will release more.
This right there is slowly starting to get somewhere. Was that you that uploaded those??

TheGrinReaper

Feb 21, 2022

Thanks a lot for this render pic. Looks really great. I am a complete beginner, only have been experimenting and watching tutorials. Do you think you could make a video (just a screen grab) or even a series of screenshots detailing how you went from the nude iAvatar given by OP to this?? It would greatly help me in experimenting on my own..... Thanks a lot!!

Last edited:

Jennova21

Jan 3, 2022
Greetings! Can I ask you to make this character in clothes? I really like her face and eyes!
Apologies for not seeing this sooner. I am very sorry to say, but I am not sure if I have that model anymore, it was just a very quick render I put together to test out the genitals. I will have a look around my HD though, and if I find it, I will do another render for you :)

Jennova21

Jan 3, 2022
Thanks a lot for this render pic. Looks really great. I am a complete beginner, only have been experimenting and watching tutorials. Do you think you could make a video (just a screen grab) or even a series of screenshots detailing how you went from the nude iAvatar given by OP to this?? It would greatly help me in experimenting on my own..... Thanks a lot!!
I wouldn't want to promise something I can't deliver on, but time being what it is for me these days (with COVID restrictions lifting, RL work is taking more and more of my time) I don't think it is something I could do. I'm so sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

TheGrinReaper

Feb 21, 2022
I wouldn't want to promise something I can't deliver on, but time being what it is for me these days (with COVID restrictions lifting, RL work is taking more and more of my time) I don't think it is something I could do. I'm so sorry that I couldn't be of more help.
Of course, no worries. I completely understand. Would you mind though, if I DM you with questions occasionally (1-2 a month or less)? Feel free to reply only when you have time. It's not like I work on this everyday either. And if you have any youtube video/forum which you think is something I could look at, it would be great if you could share. If not, I am still grateful that you took the time to reply. :).
Thanks,
JPM

BrainInAVat

Oct 6, 2021
Hey folks, what is the verdict for something like this?
Can one at least use CC3 to make a character and then inside blender add genitals?

Reactions: sefulretelei

Jennova21

Jan 3, 2022
Can one at least use CC3 to make a character and then inside blender add genitals?
I have never tried it myself, but CC3 does have a pretty good CC to Blender bridge so it could be possible.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
It is possible. I’ve seen it done in Maya so it should be possible in Blender too

simsxxxmod

Apr 4, 2018
Character Creator 4 is out... anyone been able to get DAZ genitals to work?
I've imported a model with it on but can't find/import the sliders
NVM just drop the custom sliders into (C:\Users\Public\Documents\Reallusion\Reallusion Custom\Actor\Avatar Control)

Last edited: