Others Character Creator 3 CC3+ character with genitals (Female) version 0.2

Rell games

May 5, 2020
demo1.jpg

Overview
Hello everyone! Since a have no rights to post into the Asset Releases section, I decided to create a post here. Hope it's okay :)
For the last couple of days, I have been working on integrating female genitalia into Character Creator 3 as it doesn't have this built-in.
I created this asset for my game, but I believe that many people will find it useful, so I decided to share it with everyone for free.

Special thanks for helping me with this asset - , you can follow his instructions in the video to create your own version if you need a different look.

Artist/Developer:
Compatible Software:

Included Models/Assets:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Download v.0.2
- - -

Morph Sliders Download:

Reduced pink version

2.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 1.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2019
Are making also morphs for this genitalia? And a male genitalia?

Making a sex animation in iclone is easier than in daz studio. And with unreal live link easy to render in unreal
with beautiful environments.

Rell games

May 5, 2020
Are making also morphs for this genitalia? And a male genitalia?

Making a sex animation in iclone is easier than in daz studio. And with unreal live link easy to render in unreal
with beautiful environments.
I don't think morphs will be available anytime soon, I'm very new to this, but anyway I think I'll find time to look into it. I have plans to make male genitalia as well in near future, it will be also available for free when it's ready.
Also, I think in the coming days I will release a new version of female genitalia, in my opinion, right now there are not enough details. Just hope it would look more realistic than it is right now :)

About animations, I think too that workflow with Unreal would be great, and since iClone is quite pricey, I have found a software called Cascadeur, which is an amazing tool, and currently is free.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Thanks for the share and looking forward to the update.

While I was searching for this online I happened to come upon the following video on in case it might help you out. Somewhat surprised YouTube didn't censor/block the video.

While I do admit I will use a version of CC3 from this website and haven't been able to find iClone other than one that is 4 years old. Hopefully one day my project will earn some money to actually purchase a legit copy :cool: while if anyone plans on buying it right now Pipeline versions appears to be on 50% sale so it's 100$.

Reactions: langer
Aug 12, 2019

While I was searching for this online I happened to come upon the following video on in case it might help you out. Somewhat surprised YouTube didn't censor/block the video.

While I do admit I will use a version of CC3 from this website and haven't been able to find iClone other than one that is 4 years old. Hopefully one day my project will earn some money to actually purchase a legit copy :cool: while if anyone plans on buying it right now Pipeline versions appears to be on 50% sale so it's 100$.
Go to this website and you find iclone 7 (7.82) and plugins.
You need hitfile premium ($10 for 25 days), There are more sites but you must always buy a premium account.

Reactions: cgasper

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Go to this website and you find iclone 7 (7.82) and plugins.
You need hitfile premium ($10 for 25 days), There are more sites but you must always buy a premium account.
Ty didn't know about that website while shame it's not possible to download via torrent or something still worth the premium might as well grab some other stuff too ☺

Rell games

May 5, 2020

It is also possible to apply coupon RLnews and it will add a 10% discount to your order on top of the 50% discount.
About the video, check the YT link in the first post, it is the same one :giggle:

Reactions: Madmanator99
Aug 12, 2019
Ty didn't know about that website while shame it's not possible to download via torrent or something still worth the premium might as well grab some other stuff too ☺
Here you can find a lot of Unreal and Unity assets. You need TEZ premium $11 for 1 month.
Link:

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
The new version is released! Let me know what do you think about the new update :giggle:
Thanks for the update.
While this may just be my opinion doesn't the skin around vegina look a bit too pink/red?

Also in case someone might be able to help me I finally got around formatting my computer and installing CC3 version 3.22.2618.1 and when I try to load either of the project files I get that it failed to load the file. While if I save an existing one as a template it loads without issues. Might it be incompetible version or something else any recommendation would be welcome :).

Rell games

May 5, 2020
Thanks for the update.
While this may just be my opinion doesn't the skin around vegina look a bit too pink/red?

Also in case someone might be able to help me I finally got around formatting my computer and installing CC3 version 3.22.2618.1 and when I try to load either of the project files I get that it failed to load the file. While if I save an existing one as a template it loads without issues. Might it be incompetible version or something else any recommendation would be welcome :).
Here is a version of the texture with reduced pink color. Do you need a guide on how to change the texture file of the character?

I'm using the latest 3.32 version, so I assume that project files might not be compatible with the previous versions.
If you need, I can upload the iAvatar file of this character, it may help

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
If you don't mind I'll take it. And will test whatever or not it works.

Hoping to buy the software at some point however got to get some money from game dev first to justify the expense after all :)

Ronald Jones

Jan 21, 2019
It is in the Morph tab, under the Body section. But I just realized it is possible that CC3 does not export them along with the ccProject file. Could you please check it and let me know if you have it?
View attachment 984655
I loaded the file in and none of the morphs nor the folder showing in your picture are there. If you have the obj files we could add them ourselves if there is no way to add them to the project file.

Aug 12, 2019
Some CC3 Genitals.
I found this today. I haven't tried it out yet.
If you are going to use it please give the creator a like on youtube.

See youtube:

Download link:

Aug 12, 2019
Today I did a test with the genesis 8 Genitalia.
I have exported the G8M figure below with morphs as fbx.
daz.png
After this I import this fbx in CC3 pipeline. (CC3 +).
Result:
SlappeCC3.png
Stijve.png

Only a few morphs works.
After testing the morphs I sent the avatar to iclone.
Added a standard animation in iclone. And converted it into a test video in 2 minutes.

View attachment test.mp4