3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
have you the previouse version so we can do the 6 chapter and after do the 7 chapter with the news version ?

spider26

Sorry for my bad english
Donor
Jul 18, 2017
Have anyone any real fix for the knight suite, have tried all saves, but they are not from the start, also tried the save from the start, when I work in the inn, i cant change clothes after work. anyone have a fix for this? tried downloading 2 difrent sources.

Download and install this ... Look the post #155 from Iggybousse

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017

Download and install this ... Look the post #155 from Iggybousse
While it works the first time, the next time I noticed the problem comes back.
I'm afraid we can't do anything until it's patched.

egib

Apr 21, 2017
I found that you can fix the bug with Rpg Maker Save Editor if you load your save in the editor and check switch number 10(knight suit) then save and exit the editor and reload your save, annoying but works

Reactions: bakuon

lacoka1221

Apr 28, 2017
I found that you can fix the bug with Rpg Maker Save Editor if you load your save in the editor and check switch number 10(knight suit) then save and exit the editor and reload your save, annoying but works
which number?

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
doing this every morning for like 50times?....hell no

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Update has been out a while and still no fix. Pretty obvious you shouldn't donate to this game.
Shame too because all in all, it's a good game, but the support is just sad.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Update has been out a while and still no fix. Pretty obvious you shouldn't donate to this game.
Shame too because all in all, it's a good game, but the support is just sad.
he broke the early chapters several times when releasing a new one. but afaik there always was a fix in the end.
Its only released for patreons yet, and most of them are probably further in the game. When the public release is done there will be a fix eventually.

62pledgers, the chances that one of them got the update and restarted to play from day1 (instead of checking out new content) is not that high.
also: i dont see any comments under the latest public post about that bug, so its not like any pirate tried to mention it to the dev either ( ' - ')

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
he broke the early chapters several times when releasing a new one. but afaik there always was a fix in the end.
Its only released for patreons yet, and most of them are probably further in the game. When the public release is done there will be a fix eventually.

62pledgers, the chances that one of them got the update and restarted to play from day1 (instead of checking out new content) is not that high.
also: i dont see any comments under the latest public post about that bug, so its not like any pirate tried to mention it to the dev either ( ' - ')
I'd believe that if it wasn't released over 2 weeks ago. No way nobody noticed anything.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I'd believe that if it wasn't released over 2 weeks ago. No way nobody noticed anything.
people dont just need to "notice" it, they also have to tell the dev about it. (ohhh the effort (X_x) )a nd like I said, nobody did in the comments yet. (cant read patreon posts/pm tho)

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes