3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
not sure about this one, i like it but i also get annoyed by it.
the day/night circle is stressing, you can't even walk around and its night already.
to do all the stuff you need to really plan well, even so, its stressful to do all parts,
later in chapters its getting ridiculous, how the characters reason, and what they do,
the game is now just an excuse to put Cat in different sexual situations, it feels forced.
too bad, i really liked her and the base story and the city structure.

i did put some "cheat" to make her run faster, get better stats and more money,
at least i could play it without getting too irritated.
the time thing is definitely obnoxious and WAY to fast. seems like it flies by and you can maybe do 2 things tops in a day. don't even try to explore. and holy fuck. god forbid that idiot npc in the path with the needlessly tight trees gets in your way just south of the knights base, and you have to run all the way around to get to it. xD its night by the time you get there.

the main downside of this game to me tho is that "1 month" training time at the beginning. i don't think i will ever start a new game from the beginning ever just because of not wanting to do that over again lol. other than that, (as long as i have or it comes with a save) i pop in to check the new stuff

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
its one of the best games so far, have no idea why there are only 7 pages of discussing, atleast 5-6h of gameplay and its not izi. great art.

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
played this game when only ch1 was finished; played again today from the start (insane idea i know).
Right now i'm in the middle of ch3 and i want to ask a few questions:

-progession with the knight(finished ch1 defeating 1st guy and losing to second one, unlocked titjob scene; in ch3 defeated 2nd and 3rd and now i have to wait... )
-tavern progession( the kid disappeared, the guy on the top left only gropes, and the guy in the bottom right fuck someone in the toilet)

it's a matter of wrong choices or just there's nothing more?

thanks

korko

May 30, 2017
complete? :/ i did every corrupted choice but cant join evil side how weird

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes