3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
im about to try this game, any tips or so? i just saw that the game its only 250 mb lol, how much content does it has?

jason122222

Apr 23, 2017
hello i got stucked on the door where i should see valen it keep asking me to change my suit and i already did

greatqtk

May 18, 2017
I got stack in the first place-- why I cannot walk out of the room even after I changed into the knight suit???

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
im about to try this game, any tips or so? i just saw that the game its only 250 mb lol, how much content does it has?
This game has quite a bit of content actually. The first 1-4 chapters should take 4-5 hours or so if you don't rush through and skip stuff, while the latter ones are way shorter and I haven't actually played the game since 0.7 version, so I cant really say how much content there is the whole game right now.

The earlier chapters was fairly good in terms of story/writing when it came to the corruption genre imo, while the last few ones has more of less been of the "female mc is a slutty bimbo" type instead of a gradual path down the corruption lane that the first 1-4 were. Game play wise, it's extremely annoying and is mostly tied to doing stuff on a very limited timer, which requires you to save, A LOT, to not miss out on the stuff apart from the main plot.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Are you kidding me? Do those game creators actually try and play their own game to see if it's actually playable?

You encounter a game breaking bug barely 10 seconds in the game!!! "I need my knight suit to walk out"... yes, and you're wearing it!

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I am having the same issue with the saves as well as the starting of a new game. The only time that I do not have the 'need knights armor' bug is when she actually automatically puts it on her self and even then that is a hit and miss whether I will get the bug. Then there is the plastic Catherine look later in game as it advances cant actually remember when her look changed to that but damn its annoying on either counts

Darhzor

Jun 29, 2017
i also have the "knight armor" bug and even if i bypass that i get a bug at the restaurant where i can't get payed by the boss. it only says that the work day is done.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
saves if anyone wants -
its the progress from end of update 5 to "final scene" (disappointed) in 7
enjoy!

Reactions: Jhin00

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
Have anyone any real fix for the knight suite, have tried all saves, but they are not from the start, also tried the save from the start, when I work in the inn, i cant change clothes after work. anyone have a fix for this? tried downloading 2 difrent sources.

Reactions: oofdotexe
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes