VN Others Completed Can I Call You Mommy? ~Till I Become Your Baby~ [Final] [KUMITATE TUSNORYU]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Mar 17, 2019
i was extremely bored and thought to myself "hey the art style looks pretty good... but it's that weird baby fetish again... ehh fuck it, I have nothing better to do anyway"

and don't let me lie, this is the first ero-game where i've actually followed the story... and i really liked it, not in an erotic way, but more in a weird cute wholesome way.

the fetish will never turn me on, but if there are more games like this with a "wholesome" story I wouldn't be averse to checking it out

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
oh hey, never thought someone would upload this. :0 neat

i will be the first to admit it's a weird kink, but sexuality is weird in general. ABDL is downright silly and that's part of the appeal imho, but i'm gonna ramble if i go on longer. XD thanks for throwing weirdos like me a bone OP

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Goodness, this site needs an ABDL tag.
Mostly so the weirdos who treat it like the worst thing since unsliced bread can avoid it.
I mean I doubt it would have that effect, considering that same kind of stupid posts still appear in other thread, for some of the more unique kinks

JohnnyFarrel

Jul 8, 2022
Why are people so freaked out in the comments, the reactions to the fucked up guro ones weren't as bad as the ones to this rather tame thing, I'm not into it and I'm not gonna play it, but the way people are soyreacting to this stuff leads me to believe they're all downloading it and in denial or something. Like why is everyone so strangely defensive lol

lorenc62

Feb 20, 2023
Exhibitionist scenes were hot but I couldn't help but laugh in the end. It's refreshing to find something I'm not into. Ichika was very cute, thank you.

Reactions: Biochan

K0n0Dio

Feb 26, 2021
i was extremely bored and thought to myself "hey the art style looks pretty good... but it's that weird baby fetish again... ehh fuck it, I have nothing better to do anyway"

and don't let me lie, this is the first ero-game where i've actually followed the story... and i really liked it, not in an erotic way, but more in a weird cute wholesome way.

the fetish will never turn me on, but if there are more games like this with a "wholesome" story I wouldn't be averse to checking it out
Yeah same here...I usually never play/read visual novel games but something about this one was quite intriguing. I was pretty invested into the story but I felt super weird after finishing it...especially ending 1 left a bitter aftertaste. Still good writing imo but I think I wouldn't touch it again.

Reactions: MavisFeatherlight

CassandraFrost

Apr 4, 2024
"Or will she fall into babyhood?" . . . . .

day by day, humanity strays further from God, inventing newer and stranger fetishes..
smpl3.png

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes