VN Others Completed Can I Call You Mommy? ~Till I Become Your Baby~ [Final] [KUMITATE TUSNORYU]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
I have so many whys and hows questions about people with this fetish, but I don't want to be on any list, so I don't google them up.

• Haha
Reactions: Orphanus

Karamel1k3

Oct 9, 2022
I'm always curious what trauma leads someone to being into fetishes like ABDL. No judgement, 'cause we're all weird about something, but there must be something bad in a person's history to lead to this
From my personal experience having been with and in some cases acted as a caregiver for multiple people who are into it, a lot of the time it is fear of the future, combined with parental issues. People who don't trust their parents, and are afraid of being independent, choose to be fully dependent in the time they have, and rely on caregivers to take care of them and give them what their parents never did. It's also pretty common with transgender people as some do feel they lost out on their childhood by being raised as something they didn't want to be.

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
I'm always curious what trauma leads someone to being into fetishes like ABDL. No judgement, 'cause we're all weird about something, but there must be something bad in a person's history to lead to this
think i can answer from personal experience, at least for my own case
basically i became a masochist which over time then also became into abdl after i was rejected by some girls (i'm a male) online, i also have asperger irl, so when girlfriend thing just didn't worked out i ended up being a slave & abdl , i've done a lot of kinky stuff irl too, abdl too, soo that's my insight

surely some other peeps have some other story

• Wow
Reactions: Frumi

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
So, no sex should have no sex tag, right? Haven't played yet, but no mention of sex in comments.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes