VN Others Completed Can I Call You Mommy? ~Till I Become Your Baby~ [Final] [KUMITATE TUSNORYU]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
cover.png

Overview:
Ichika, a girl in the pharmacy department of a university, was busy balancing her daily studies with a part-time job to earn money for university fees. She was in danger of one day having to stay in university. Then she hears a story about a friend of hers who made a lot of money with a secret part-time job. Ichika's family is a single parent and she has younger siblings, so if she were to stay in university, it would cause problems for her family...with this in mind, she accesses a website where secret part-time jobs are listed. On the website, she sees an offer from a woman for "500,000 yen for two weeks of play," and decides that if the play partner is a woman...she will take her up on the offer.
ABDL adventure game about a serious girl who is gradually turned back into a baby.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-11
Release Date: 2023-05-11
Original Title: ママって呼んでもいいのかな? ~私が赤ちゃんになるまで~
Aliases: Mama tte Yonde mo Ii no ka na? ~Watashi ga Aka-chan ni Naru made~
Developer: KUMITATE TUSNORYU - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Thanks to Bob69 for the share!

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.jpg smpl5.jpg

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
I have no mouth and must scream.

On a serious note I do think that there’s something strangely wholesome about this site catering to so many obscure fetishes and fantasies. From people getting kicked in the balls to plain vanilla and everything and anything in between. Bless the adult baby crowd and thank the frequent updates on this site for blessing the rest of us with these title names that make me giggle like an idiot every time I find them under new releases.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes