• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - Can I Call You Mommy? ~Till I Become Your Baby~ [Final] [KUMITATE TUSNORYU]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rawrledino

First of all, this is a ABDL game, theres is 1 scene of exhibitionism, 1 scene with a enema but no scat and some ""bondage"", but if you arent in to ABDL there inst anything for you here, in other hand, if you are in to this stuff give it a try because this one is pretty good.

As other reviews say, this is a short with arround 2 hours, but during that time more than half of those houres have very well made cgi.

The art work of this game is pretty good, the only "bad" part would be the the full body pic of the "baby" girld, that for me, looks a little strange, but i cant point why.

The story is simple but creative (tbf, is the first time that i see a abdl story starting like that), and the story does have a kinda dark underlying with the charater hinata (the "mother" girl).

So, i the only reason that i dont give 5 stars to this game, is because of that "dark" underlying of hinata, that i find to be a little bit fucky for plays that involve a dom and a sub with a trust based relationship.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Heliogabalo27

First and foremost this is an ABDL game so you probably won't get much if you aren't into it in the first place (or just looking for weird fetishes)

That being said this is a cute little game that all that all fetishist will enjoy as it is both shameful and wholesome. My complains would be that the game is just too short (2 hours) and the art sometimes gets a little slack in someplaces.

9/10 would become baby.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Sadsapling

The game is like 1-2 hours long.

It's a baby play between an older lady and a college girl struggling to make ends meet. To be honest, it felt a little too short for my taste, as most of the time is dedicated to Ichika (MC) being resistant against the baby play stuff. There's not much to it. Most of the scenes are MC peeing herself/pooping herself/ or playing with baby toys.

There are two endings, with one decision in place to let you pick. I think the 1st ending is kinda weird and creepy - as the lady, Hinata, acts a little devious with a creepy smile or something. But lining up that with the context that the 2nd ending gives you, makes it feel like her being creepy/devious makes no sense. The 2nd ending is way better IMO, because it explains why she's doing baby play and they still keep their money-agreement while being good friends.

Anyways, it's like 3.5/5. My hugest gripe is the art is weird at times. The characters don't seem like they're looking at each other or even going crosseyed. Also, tbh this is just diaper changing THE GAME - not any real baby play. Real talk, I only picked this up because it was two girls and the lesbian tag, but nah its nothing like that - so keep your expectations low.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

koroso

4 stars, gotta give credit to the imagination of the japanese.
    Really thought I had seen it all by now, and then they go with this werid stuff.

The history itself is short and easy to understand, some colleage needs some money and this lady looking for a grown up baby to heal her past wounds and learn how to love.

Could have been better but well, can't expect much from this kind of title, lack of sex scenes, but then again, from what you can understand in this story, it'd be weird if more sex scenes actually happened.

Cool characters but once again, lack of sauce, not enough content to satisfy those like me that actually look for a good, long story in these kind of games.