VN Others Completed Can I Call You Mommy? ~Till I Become Your Baby~ [Final] [KUMITATE TUSNORYU]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Mar 17, 2019
"Or will she fall into babyhood?" . . . . .

day by day, humanity strays further from God, inventing newer and stranger fetishes..
View attachment 3533449
I'm pretty sure it's not a new fetish.
Besides, if you're going to throw religion into the ring, even if it's perhaps meant sacastically, you shouldn't even be on a site like this, where 90% of the content is about "cheating and rape" XD

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I'm always curious what trauma leads someone to being into fetishes like ABDL. No judgement, 'cause we're all weird about something, but there must be something bad in a person's history to lead to this
This^ but vore and gore instead.

Biochan

May 27, 2019
i was extremely bored and thought to myself "hey the art style looks pretty good... but it's that weird baby fetish again... ehh fuck it, I have nothing better to do anyway"

and don't let me lie, this is the first ero-game where i've actually followed the story... and i really liked it, not in an erotic way, but more in a weird cute wholesome way.

the fetish will never turn me on, but if there are more games like this with a "wholesome" story I wouldn't be averse to checking it out
Same. I unlocked both endings and was indeed wholesome in a weird way. First time I consume this type of content, it was thrilling for me for some reason and short enough to not feel like I wasted time, isn't qualified fap material for me though.

idol_trash

Aug 5, 2019
I'm always curious what trauma leads someone to being into fetishes like ABDL. No judgement, 'cause we're all weird about something, but there must be something bad in a person's history to lead to this
Modern psychology is an irreproducible shambles, it's best not to try and read too deeply into anything like this or try and ascribe reasons. Attributing everything to trauma hasn't been cool in psychology for a LONG time.

Brains are just fleshy neural networks, sometimes reward pathways get wired into unusual stimulus. It's often not that deep.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Well... Despite my first reaction was a WTF did i just see, I played it and actually I really liked it. Both VA's are good also Ichika is so cute.
And I'm not into that kind of weird stuff, just tried it because of the reviews was good.
Or maybe I'm and i didn't knew before playing this...

OozeEnthusiast

Jan 2, 2021
It was good, but both the endings kind of soured it for me. The game worked so hard to build this caring dynamic, then it throws it in the trash and lights it on fire by have Hinata sabotage Ichika returning to independence. Obviously ending 1 is creepy and already makes ending 2 uncomfortable if you see it second because you'll know Hinata isn't completely trustworthy, but ending 2 still has Hinata give her the tea despite claiming to be helping her return to normalcy.
I feel a game as short as this kind of needs to stick the landing.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes