• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Camille : The Countdown [v0.2] [Part]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

iodio

Jul 10, 2017
Do you liked something in this game? You know like pros and cons...and not just cons...
I like the general setting of the game.

Apologies if my comment sounded too harsh, I was aiming at giving constructive criticism. I stated a fact (there are no choices at the moment) and three things i don't like in the game (bland characters personality, rushed story and some details in the renders). The dev is free to do what s/he want with these points -- I expressed my opinion to help improve the game, but of course it's just my point of view, i don't pretend (nor claimed) it to be universal.

;)

Reactions: Mrs Delington

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Lots of bad comments but a lot of private messages to encourage (thanks ;) ).
I'm working on the 0.2 version.

I will respond to one question that need to be answered.

The "puffy shirt" from Sienfeld episode :
It's interesting because my English corrector tells me the same, and I didn't understand (he gives me the setence about the parrot in the game). For me (and frenchies ?), it's not a pirate suit. It's just an old fashioned shirt (medieval to Renaissance period). Nick (with this puffy shirt) has a fashion cloth shop, so I create a quirky character. In France, people who are working in fashion business can be incredible how they were dressed.

Thanks to people who are reporting me bugs. I have corrected bugs.

Thanks to all people with constructive responses, I have red very carefully and will try to do better in v0.2.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Thanks to the french community ;)
I liked the game so far, will be following this. Tried to find you on PAtreon but no success :/ Are you not on there or am I just failing in finding you? Cheers

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
I liked the game so far, will be following this. Tried to find you on PAtreon but no success :/ Are you not on there or am I just failing in finding you? Cheers
I'm not on PAtreon and I will not be (forbidden to earn money from another job that mine). I'm just here (on this forum) for years ;)

Russian Version Aleksandr Matveev
I've checked, it's virus free.
Could you tell me where did you find this Russian Version ?
Is it a google translate version or a good translate version ?
It's interesting that my project could be translate in Russian.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I'm not on PAtreon and I will not be (forbidden to earn money from another job that mine). I'm just here (on this forum) for years ;)

I've checked, it's virus free.
Could you tell me where did you find this Russian Version ?
Is it a google translate version or a good translate version ?
It's interesting that my project could be translate in Russian.
Weel fair enough, thanks for the answer :) Will be keeping an eye peered here then

Reactions: Part

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Lots of bad comments but a lot of private messages to encourage
As a french man, you must get used to critics and bad vibes. It is kind of second nature for Frenchies to trash before even knowing so...sadly not the only ones it seems.
Anyway, will try the game soon and if seems appropriate will send few feedbacks. All that bla bla just to wish you good luck and as long you have fun, enjoy ! It's all that matters.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Gotta say that it's quite impressive for only being at it for 2 months, I played several games with alot worse renders by devs who's been active for years.
Well done sir!

Sabot

Dec 9, 2017
I like it, Camille is a very good looking character and I can't wait to see how the story goes.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Wow. The model is really hot and thick, but seems like the game pace is going to fast. But Really like it. @Part

Eagerly waiting for next update. When Can we expect 0.2 version?

Reactions: balvenie1401

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
I've done 35 new renders for the new day. I think there will be about 100 and probably more renders for the new day.
I have the GTX 1080, and will buy 2080 or 2080 Ti, it will improve a lot the time render.
I'm going to Ireland from 10.19.2018 to 11.02.2018. The goal is to upload the 0.2v before going abroad.

I've lost a lot of time in improving my lvl in Daz3D just after the 0.1 release :
- I learn dForce for clothes, it's pretty amazing.
- I didn't undersand how to use outside lights in the 0.1 version. Now, I am doing outside renders, it's quite good.

Here are two renders (preparatory work) with dForce clothes and outside scene and Camille : testdforce2.jpg camille sirloin dforce bateau.jpg

Angua21

Jul 22, 2017
I don't often download a version 0.1 of a game, but this one has piqued my interest. Good luck with the game - lets hope Camille's decent into corruption is not too rapid!

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
News about v0.2 release :
There will be 4 different scenes.
I have made 100+ renders at the moment for v0.2 (there was 72 renders in v0.1), I think there will be 130-150 new renders in v0.2.
I learn a lot in Daz3d (clothes, lights (inside and outside, DForce, ...), renders, and a lot of other things.)
4 new characters.
Release date ? As I said, I'm in Ireland 15 days from 19th october to 3 november) and I can't finish before leaving. So, my goal is to release the v0.2 before the 12 november.

Here are some renders of the new day, I hope you will love them :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
News about v0.2 release :
There will be 4 different scenes.
I have made 100+ renders at the moment for v0.2 (there was 72 renders in v0.1), I think there will be 130-150 new renders in v0.2.
I learn a lot in Daz3d (clothes, lights (inside and outside, DForce, ...), renders, and a lot of other things.)
4 new characters.
Release date ? As I said, I'm in Ireland 15 days from 19th october to 3 november) and I can't finish before leaving. So, my goal is to release the v0.2 before the 12 november.

Here are some renders of the new day, I hope you will love them :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers.
Yeeeey, looking forward to this mate, cheers

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes