• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Camille : The Countdown [v0.2] [Part]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
About all comments about fat old guys : I don't think my two male characters are very fat, disgusting and very old.
But it's a point of view I understand.

Here are Paul and Nick from my story :
View attachment 143314
View attachment 143315

I think this guy is fat and disgusting (a pic from my preparatory work) :
View attachment 143326
But I've told him to do a very big diet (I think he lost 150 lb) to be in my story.
He has done a lot of efforts, don't be so hard on Paul.

Hey ? Triskell ? 29 ? Hum, on doit habiter tous deux au même endroit l'ami ;) Merci pour tes encouragements ! Kenavo.

Moi j'aime bien le concept. Allez mon gros lard, exploite-moi cette gonzesse qui a du retard dans ses paiements !

Reactions: Thierry29

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
i tried the game, camille is already corrupted no need any blackmail.. i am sorry but story so boring but renders are good i give the dev that..

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Are those two fat elders only males in game and is all content related to them completely avoidable?

Reactions: Rythan25

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
Why is it always fat guys or total dickheads who blackmail the fem mc ,for once why can't we have a sexy futa or very naughty lesbian be the land lady who we owe rent to and just leave the guys out ,i hate bein female mc just there as a cumbucket for any guy in the game to use

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I think you either love games where you are the one being corrupted/blackmailed or not, just like you either like to be the one cuckolded in a game or not.
Me, personally, I feel zero attraction to this type of game. That's not negative, that's just how it is.
I'm also kind of with Thunderrob that I find female MCs hard to play if they have sex with guys.
I don't get it. Why did you even click on the thread, never mind post? If you don't like the genre, just stick with what you do like.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Why is it always fat guys or total dickheads who blackmail the fem mc ,for once why can't we have a sexy futa or very naughty lesbian be the land lady who we owe rent to and just leave the guys out ,i hate bein female mc just there as a cumbucket for any guy in the game to use
It is not the concept of the game. That's it. Do we have to write at the author of each book (billions of book on earth) to say that we are not interested at their type of story ? No we just read the resume at the back of the book and if we seem to not like it, we dont read the book and search for another one. It is sure that you will find a book that you like. Dont lose time complaining. I feel sad for you.

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
lolll franchies wake up in this thread !

like in other games, let time does is work, i's just a preview.
let's hope Dev 've a good story to write, but if he write some french joke, or some britany jokes, not sure the translation help lollll
Only English version of the game or we can hope a french version ? ( tant que c'est pas en Breton heinnnn).

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes