• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Camille : The Countdown [v0.2] [Part]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banniere.jpg

Overview:
"Camille"
follows the life of a beautiful young student in dire straits. Three months late on her rent, Camille desperately needs to find $1800 to pay off her debts to landlord Paul... Can she avoid eviction while keeping her honour intact? Or will she be forced to compromise herself - and even her body - to keep a roof over her head.
(Multiple choices will be available in future updates.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-02-15
Release Date: 2019-02-15
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

1m.jpg 2d.jpg 3b.jpg 4k.jpg 3g.jpg 2n.jpg 10p.jpg 10iii.jpg 5h.jpg 8d.jpg

Last edited:

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
I give it a try but blackmailing seems so unrealistic and easy to me.. i hope this game proves me wrong

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I think you either love games where you are the one being corrupted/blackmailed or not, just like you either like to be the one cuckolded in a game or not.
Me, personally, I feel zero attraction to this type of game. That's not negative, that's just how it is.
I'm also kind of with Thunderrob that I find female MCs hard to play if they have sex with guys.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
I am not negative just never played good games with blackmailing theme.. inclued anna ea, manila shaw and big brother. All blackmail content about pics and video footage

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
About all comments about fat old guys : I don't think my two male characters are very fat, disgusting and very old.
But it's a point of view I understand.

Here are Paul and Nick from my story :
2n.jpg
1o.jpg

I think this guy is fat and disgusting (a pic from my preparatory work) :
3.jpg
But I've told him to do a very big diet (I think he lost 150 lb) to be in my story.
He has done a lot of efforts, don't be so hard on Paul.

I "ll trying it soon :)
and also : Bonne chance pour ton jeu / good luck for your game ^^
Hey ? Triskell ? 29 ? Hum, on doit habiter tous deux au même endroit l'ami ;) Merci pour tes encouragements ! Kenavo.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Camille is three months late on her rent and she must find $1800 for Paul, his owner.

Dickgirl confirmed. :FeelsGoodMan:

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I'm gonna give this one a pass. I don't mind blackmail/corruption games, but there are already far too many blackmail/corruption games starring some fat bastard as the main antagonist.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes