VN Ren'Py Abandoned Camille : The Countdown [v0.2] [Part]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
@balvenie1401 Hey dude ! Ireland was great, thanks.

News about v0.2 :

120 new renders at the moment and it isn't finished.

I'm focusing on the renpy's code and I learn so much (with f95 members in dev forum).
Here are the features that will be in the v0.2 :

One scene will have several animated pictures. It's not a gif or loop things, it's zoom in and out on for some high res pictures. It's very very interesting for this specifid scene. I don't wan't to spoil, but I'm impressed by the result.

Every character will have a thumbnail with 4 or 5 different moods (normal, sad, shocked, arouse, ...) beside dialogues. Ex :
v2.jpg

A lot of nudes in the v0.2, and a sex scene.

The release was planned yesterday, but it's not finished. I don't wan't to give you another release date.

Cheers.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
@balvenie1401 Hey dude ! Ireland was great, thanks.

News about v0.2 :

120 new renders at the moment and it isn't finished.

I'm focusing on the renpy's code and I learn a lot so here are the features that will be in the v0.2 :

One scene will have several animated pictures. It's not a gif or loop things, it's zom in and out on for some high res pictures. It's very very interesting for this specifid scene. I don't wan't to spoil, but I'm impressed by the result.

Every character will have a thumbnail with 4 or 5 different moods (normal, sad, shocked, arouse, ...) beside dialogues. Ex :
View attachment 177446

A lot of nudes in the v0.2, and a sex scene.

The release was planned yesterday, but it's not finished. I don't wan't to give you another release date.

Cheers.
Good to hear :)
Also stoked to hear that the update is coming along, do yourself a favour and don't fret over release dates, it'll be ready when you are satisfied, we'll be here when you´re ready. I'm sure it'll be great. Cheers

Reactions: Part

Sabot

Dec 9, 2017
Take as long as you need man. Most of the members here on f95 understand that patience is the key.

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
How about a brief progress report for fans, Part?
I've done most of renders. I have improve a lot my Daz3D knowledge. I have done most of dialogues. Now, I am doing the music. Yes, I'm doing the music too ;)

It's very long between v0.1 and 0.2, but it will be faster after (all I learned during this months is very big).

Here is of my preparatory work for a new character (she will not be in v0.2 rel) : nat6.jpg nat7.jpg

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
I've done most of renders. I have improve a lot my Daz3D knowledge. I have done most of dialogues. Now, I am doing the music. Yes, I'm doing the music too ;)

It's very long between v0.1 and 0.2, but it will be faster after (all I learned during this months is very big).

Here is of my preparatory work for a new character (she will not be in v0.2 rel) : View attachment 199794 View attachment 199800
Hi Part,

That is great news. I'm sure we are all really looking forward to the next version, but please don't feel rushed in to releasing it until you are happy with it :)

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017

Here is of my preparatory work for a new character (she will not be in v0.2 rel) : View attachment 199794 View attachment 199800
Wow, very sexy.

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Looks good, but... if update game once in 6 months it's not a good sign :)
I've done nothing on the game since last month. I was playing with Daz3d for lights, dForce and other things, and music for the game.
I'm rendering again a lot since several days : it will be ready before the end of the month.
Some of my home made models and renders on this thread (I'm posting a lot there) (perhaps these models will be in the v0.3) :
Nova HD plane.jpg
Nova HD Boat1bis.jpg
rachel dendist carré.jpg
rei boat post.jpg
vikmidge.jpg
I think it's better and better. I'm working a lot and I begin to understand Daz3d.
I've improved my level in Photoshop too.

normal Russian Translate. playable
Someone has done an unofficial translate, I've put it on the first page, but don't know the translate quality.

Here is one of my last render for the Camille's Novel :
10i.jpg

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
I personally love the young hottie banging the disgusting old/fat dude - I get why it woudlnl't be some peoples thing, but don't let them sway you too hard creating the game you wanna make - they're also probably the same people who think MILFS must look like supermodels in their 20s

Reactions: moddy1 and Part

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Version 0.2 (751 Mo):
321 high-res 3d renders (2560*1440).

A lot of work on transitions, animated screens.

Why the delay ? A Daz3d asset has made some big troubles on my men characters. I've lost 15 days rendering 100 renders again...

Feedbacks (bad and good) are welcome.

Thanks again to X. from F95Zone for correcting my english.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes