VN Others Completed Butterfly Affection [v1.0.3] [Ray-Kbys]

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Agidus

Jun 29, 2020
Any chance of releasing a future update with more stuff or "Completed" means it’s already the last version of the game. Hope ray's projects develop more game content
Also, playing it, some images from the gallery doesn't showed up on my run

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any chance of releasing a future update with more stuff or "Completed" means it’s already the last version of the game...
Complete should mean finished, don't think there was any mention of BA on Ray's about their games from a few months ago. You probably need to do more than one run of the game for the gallery.

Reactions: Agidus

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
Am I missing something?

It feels like half the content in the game is missing. I didn't most of the CGs on the title page. She never ate an apple or watched TV with me. I reached the two Happy? and Happy Endings in ten minutes. It felt like I played a demo version with how little there was.

Reactions: Quentin7079

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
Am I missing something?

It feels like half the content in the game is missing. I didn't most of the CGs on the title page. She never ate an apple or watched TV with me. I reached the two Happy? and Happy Endings in ten minutes. It felt like I played a demo version with how little there was.
yea i cant seem to be able to get to at least a quarter of the images in the op preview,

alexwillkillu2

Apr 3, 2021
Interesting game no hentai more like a story the art is amazing though. id give this a 9/10 for story and 2/10 for sexual content

Mr Pages

May 20, 2021
This is absolutely charming. The girl is adorable all the way through and rather sexy at the end. The story warms my heart. I would love to see more teratophilia on this site.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
1: That girl (Initially) seems like something out of a childrens horror story.
2: The art style, and general setting seems very reminiscent of another game I played...
3: Has this dev made other games? (^^)
(If so, link?)

Atatakai

Oct 12, 2021
Really love the artist RayK and all his works/games. :)

but for this one , cant seem to get the first 3 scenes, replayed multiple times but to no avail, anyone know how to get the 3 scenes(Pat head on bed, chilling beside sofa, apple scene)

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes