VN Others Completed Butterfly Affection [v1.0.3] [Ray-Kbys]

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Saw this game in an image from 9gag and thought to myself if this was similar to Teaching Feeling.

Since I still don't have a PC or laptop to play this with. Does the game have Android version or apk to install in phone? Also a RenPy perhaps too?

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
This is the only engine it's on.
I don't know much about the engine itself. So I honestly don't know what you're trying to say.

Whether it can be played in the phone or not is really just my inquiry. Although I can only see the downloadable "Win" (.Exe) version so it's probably only in PC or laptop to play the game with.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know much about the engine itself. So I honestly don't know what you're trying to say.

Whether it can be played in the phone or not is really just my inquiry. Although I can only see the downloadable "Win" (.Exe) version so it's probably only in PC or laptop to play the game with.
You asked if it was in Ren'py and I answered, it's not.

I haven't seen an android version either.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a Android port on Sensativeusernames blog, or it might be possible to use JoiPlay instead.

Edit - You now need to look on .

Last edited:

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
You asked if it was in Ren'py and I answered, it's not.

I haven't seen an android version either.
Oh. That makes much more sense. Sorry about that and thanks for answering.

There's a Android pot on , or it might be possible to use JoiPlay instead.
Thanks! I'll check them out if they work. I'll be here later if it does.

ceireavne

Jun 23, 2019
Odd-looking, but I'm ready to give it a chance. Loved teaching feeling and even if there's no ecchi, I'm looking forward to a nice storytime.

Shaho97

Jun 10, 2020
i know i'm late to the party but that was the cutest VN I've ever played, this thing really made my day, short and sweet

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes