VN Others Completed Butterfly Affection [v1.0.3] [Ray-Kbys]

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Wow this game is great. The content is original (Hard to go into it with spoiling the ending but I guess others have done that for me already I just doing this for all of you who just skip to the last page) and the art is great. I think I found all the endings but I'm not sure there are only three right?

RandomQ

Jun 15, 2017
Help: I need to find the original comic it's based off of. Ageha is adorable and I NEED more of her. Perhaps more than that, I need answers to the question of what the hell happnes next? What is she, can she speak, soes she actually love the mc, or is she just acting? And for those sad about no sexual content, I am too, but IT'S SO DAMN WHOLESOME..... until she drugs you for sex, at least.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I'm not going to lie: the girl-thing scares the ever living shit out of me.

Why are people getting the hots for her?
You know how some people are into macabre stuff and the likes? They just have that heavy interest in dark concepts, paranormal and what not and in turn a lot of those kinds of people dedicate their life style to that interest. It's sort of like that, some people just get off to eldritch monstrosities and what not through the interest of weird shit. It really is an acquired taste to find attractive qualities in what most would consider horrific or ugly. Although it really is her monstrous qualities that sets her apart and makes her interesting for people into things like this.

Might I direct your attention to this handy guide, for example. xeno guide.jpg

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
You know how some people are into macabre stuff and the likes? They just have that heavy interest in dark concepts, paranormal and what not and in turn a lot of those kinds of people dedicate their life style to that interest. It's sort of like that, some people just get off to eldritch monstrosities and what not through the interest of weird shit. It really is an acquired taste to find attractive qualities in what most would consider horrific or ugly. Although it really is her monstrous qualities that sets her apart and makes her interesting for people into things like this.

Might I direct your attention to this handy guide, for example. View attachment 490020
That was such an interesting read! Thanks, really.

I did play the game by the way. Definitely wasn't sexually attracted the alien(?) girl, but I had a good time overall, I particularly enjoyed how she straight up poisons the MC to have her way with him. It really keeps her "unconventional" and even feral in a way, which is what makes the game interesting in the first place.

Reactions: FenrisGray

seikichi

Dec 29, 2019
can someone tell me where to get the english game of addict hearts? i can only find spanish language but im not fluent T^T

Dec 19, 2018
Why are people getting the hots for her?
I am a whore for actual fucking affection & reciprocal love, and either this relationship nails that or it's so close in feel that I don't care it isn't. It feels pure and "real", especially on Ageha's end.

I particularly enjoyed how she straight up poisons the MC to have her way with him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
so there is sex but it skip i so what worry her can drug my brain as her feel and when we eat i guest her add a part of her in us to understand us i believe her eye make sense like her right eye are like oil on water i guest her change her body to fit us she wanted to be closer so her body change to look human but change to be more inhuman too the inhuman part like each got drug to clam or beast us as her please i dont get why her want us all we did is try to help and understand her is that what her wanted in a person someone to not fear but to understand

ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019
I saw this VN on Youtube and rushed to download it. Weird monster girl's are my fav
I wonder if it was the same YouTube video I saw today. The art style looked very familiar so I had to look it up and come to find out it was the same artist as Touching Feeling which is fairly decent in its own right.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
huh so this is why i spend time clicking thru pages of games. didn't know this one existed :D i have found a jewel even though im a year late. what better to do durring the covid.

Reactions: James Eveleth
4.50 star(s) 29 Votes