VN Others Completed Butterfly Affection [v1.0.3] [Ray-Kbys]

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I wonder when will we see the full game come out...
Think is finished, never seen any mention of Butterfly Affection in Ray's .

Kamakazey

Apr 9, 2019
Yeah I think the basic summary of this story is that you take in a creature, take care of it, and observe it. As time carries on and it slowly changes forms you realize that this thing isn't just intelligent, it may be more intelligent than you are and your existence next to it is no more than just a passing fancy to it. Also the fact that it is far more powerful than you are, and it truly has more control of you than you do it. After this realization you basically have to choose whether to give in and go along with it for your own saftey, or try to resist to keep your life your own.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Emhmed_Ahmady

Jul 1, 2023
Wow this game is great. The content is original (Hard to go into it with spoiling the ending but I guess others have done that for me already I just doing this for all of you who just skip to the last page) and the art is great. I think I found all the endings but I'm not sure there are only three right?
How many endings it have ?

wallacescott

Nov 7, 2017
Dayum, don't care what others says, this game is creepy as fuck. At first it was cute and wholesome but the fact you don't have a choice and what she can do to you no matter what you want is disturbing. After her paralysis the only choice is rejecting her, but she won't let you do it, does she?

K00mer

Sep 15, 2020
Now that's what I call a realistic dating sim with a Japanese girl without any makeup

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes